•••| Chapter 7 |•••

Advay wakes up early and saw Radhika was sleeping with a little pout looking cute and adorable,then he remember their previous night conversation to wake her up, he call her many time,like Radhika wake up you told me you have to do something,but everytime she cover herself with pillows and blankets and mumble incohherent words, after a lot of efforts Advay saw that she is not moving from her place then he decided to shake her up, well seems like his this attempt got successful and she wakes up and sit with jerk on the bed and was feeling a rage,she was about to hit the person with pillow who disturbed her beauty sleep, scaring the shit out off Advay but when she saw Advay's face and surrounding she dropped the pillow and bit her tounge realising what she was doing and where she was, she meekly said sorry and start looking at her hands which were kept on her lap.

Advay get amused by her little awkward but cute behaviour. He then composed himself and said ahm....you have to get ready remember last night you told me to wakes you up, i didn't know you will start your day by punching me with that pillow of yours and chuckle embarassing Radhika, then she again said sorry and ran towards bathroom and locked herself instantly as she don't want to embarrass herself anymore.

Advay went to his gym, which is inside thier house for the family members, Everyone use it according to there schedule,
He was playing morning scenes in his mind again and again and was smiling a bit after sometime he shakes his head and focus on his workout.

Radhika took long hot shower to make her muscles relax and wash her hairs then she went to closet and pick one pista green colour saree to start her new day as Radhika Advay singh Raizada. She wore heavy earings and only nuptial chain in her neck, she applied eyeliner,nude shade lipstick and put vermillion in her hairs and Small bindi between her eyebrows,

 She wore heavy earings and only nuptial chain in her neck, she applied eyeliner,nude shade lipstick and put vermillion in her hairs and Small bindi between her eyebrows,

(she wore this colour saree and earings)

when she get satisfy with her looks then she enters in her room and saw time 4:55 a.m.

She decided to went downstairs as maybe her new family member ladies will be present there so she start from her room and reach downstairs and saw every Raizada's ladies were present and were collecting materials for pooja.
She went ahead and touched Grandmother's feet, Granny look at her and said, you always look pretty beta.You and Advay are just made for each other.

"Thank you dadi, Radhika said and smile at the old woman.

Then she move ahead and touch kavya's feet and said Good morning aunty with smile,

Kavya pat her cheecks and said, Good morning to you too and you will call me mom just like everyone no more aunty okay?
Radhika nods her head with smile, Then she wish Anjali and Drishti Good morning they pass her smile and wish the same,

"Oh so all the ladies are ready on time well that's good, said Devika and move forward and wish everyone Good morning same goes with Misha.

"Misha you should wear kurti atleast just like Devika, what i will do with you, said kavya.

"Oh c'mmon Maa i am not looking bad,and all bhabhis are in saree and devika is in kurti so someone have to keep western legacy in the house isn't it girls, said Misha winking at her Sister-in laws and giving hi-fi to her sista.

Kavya shakes head at her daughter's childish behaviour.

Every ladies went to pooja room and pray to Ganpati bappa to keep thier life happy give them strength to face the difficulty in thier life if any difficulty comes up suddenly.

After there small pooja in house Dadi ask all of them to call their spouse as they all will go to their kul-devi temple to take blessing for new couple and the new member who will arrive soon after 8-9 months.

After an hour everyone came to living hall, Vikram said, Dadi why not we will do picnic today, from kul-devi temple we will go matheran and enjoy a bit together what say? As matheran is not so far from Mumbai.

Dada ji got agreed instantly as he is travelling and fooding fancier.

Kavya said, but what about muh-dikhai rasam and first Rasoi of Radhika?
Harshvardhan come in the scene and said, call them tomorrow and first Rasoi can wait we will eat tomorrow, we are going for picnic and that's final.
Whole time Advay was silent, then he said but i have important works in the office, we will make plan on another day.

Everyone except Radhika glares him and he shut his mouth.

We will go today only, we will see how your work can't wait for one day, said Dadi.

Yess bhai don't be a spoil sport, we will get chance to spend time with bhabhi an who knows you can also get, said devika by hiting the shoulder of Radhika making Radhika flustered and everyone chuckles, Advay glares her and sigh, said fine. No-one listen to me in the house go ahead with your desicions and leave the hall and went to his car.

Everyone gave Radhika "to relax" type expression and she smile little.

When he was going to sit in his car Kunal said, bhai we will go with our caravan,then he closed his car door and go in the caravan.

Raizada's first went to temple and took blessing from god. Kavya prayed for Advay and Radhika's successful marriage and then she prayed for Drishti's good health she thanked god to give her everything which she wanted in her life.

After that they start their journey from temple to Matheran hill sation.

•••••••••••••••

WARNING: ITS NOT REVISED CHAPTER AS I DIDN'T GET MUCH TIME. IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKE LET ME KNOW THEN.