Dream 1

Let's start from the fact that I don't remember much of what happened before I was met with my former classmates, they obviously didn't know anything that I would arrive there. So when they saw me at first they were dazed, but then they were excited to see me, and to hug me.

I said hi! to most of my mates and each hug between 2 and 5 minutes. When I broke away from a friend of mine called Davide, he continued to hug me from behind, as if he still needed affection and I went to hug one of my other classmates Benedetta, but she forced herself not to be touched, but however I hugged her for two seconds before she moved me. Then, I wanted to go and greet the teachers too, I entered the school, but it was all empty, there was nothing left, a dead silence that almost scared me. I went out to join my classmates, but when I left the school there was no one left. So I headed home, thinking of passing in front of the house of one of my classmates Beatrice. I met her, but she was not alone, there was also a friend of ours named Greta, and they were heading to their home, being neighbours, we walked the road together. (Here I don't know why , but the landscape changes and I find myself into the mountains).Then the landscape darkens and it almost seems to be in another dream or the next day. Where I faced a challenge. We were in a labyrinth where it was necessary to fight. But first you have to choose the material to fight. It was all organised down to the smallest detail. I don't remember which armour I chose. Then we headed a bit scattered towards the entrance of the challenge, but some seeing who the other opponents were, retired to the shops and boutiques in front of the real entrance to the challenge. And there, the challenge began.Then after various events, including meeting a gypsy, who wanted to go to the mountains of Andalusia. And so I claimed to be in Paris. After a long time there was another challenge that I don't remember what it consisted of, we put on the weirdest things that were there. I wore glasses made from soccer cones. And a lot of other stuff I don't know how to describe. It was like playing hide and seek, but much more dangerous.