Chapter 1

3rd p.o.v
Ash and gou went to get ice cream when they returned they saw lucario and cinderace fighting again and ash has had enough of it, "lucario, cinderace come here!" They both glared at each other while walking to ash.

"I have had enough of the fighting so me and gou decided to put both in pokemon paradise, it's a place where pokemon learn to get along and both of you will be there for a two months" lucario and cinderace looked at ash with shock, but they both nodded there heads in agreement.

The next day

Ash, gou, cinderace, and lucario both walked in the building to purchase a two month pokemon stay, and the building was ten stories high, as they all walked to the room and opened it the room was big there was a bathroom a small kitchen and a large tv in front of two beds.

When lucario saw the two beds he looked at ash with confusion, "oh yeah I forgot to mention both of you are sleeping in the same room." And just like that ash and gou left the building.

Lucario p.o.v
When ash said that we were sleeping in the same room I was shocked in aw I can't believe I have to share a room with this idiot for two months. "Hey lucario look there's a pool" cinderace was so excited to be here but I don't think he heard ash, "hey you do know that we are sleeping in the same room, right" he stopped in mid air somehow and was in aw.

Later

It has been two hours, when I looked at the time it was 12:46, "hey cinderace want to get something to eat?" I looked at him and he was still in aw but he responded "sure" when we got to the main room there were a lot of pokemon. I got a  smoked tail curry and cinderace got a bitter cheeses cake curry.

Cinderace p.o.v
When we got our foods we went back to our room to eat them and the cheese cake was delicious. When I looked at lucario he seemed tensed I wanted to loosen him up but how. "Hey lucario want to try my cheese cake?" When he looked at me he was still tensed, "no I'm good"

after we ate we decided to go to the gym I was lifting weights and lucario was running on the tredmeel at its max. After 5 minutes a midnight lycanroc was talking to but for some reason I didn't like her talking to him so I walked up to lucario to stop the conversation. "Hey lucario want to swim in the pool?" He looked at me with relief for some reason "sure let's go, we can talk later lycanroc"

"Hey you seemed relieved when I asked you to swim.", "oh that lycanroc was clingy and annoying she stared at me the entire time." I was happy that he didn't like her but I don't know why I feel like that.

Lucario p.o.v
I was just tanning in the sun and cinderace was practising his dives, I have to admit I was impressed his form was amazing.

It was now 3:27 and me and cinderace went back to the room, when I turned around cinderace kicked me in the stomach and started laughing and I had enough of his nonsense. "Haha, come on lucario I thought you said your reflexes were great."

I looked at him in anger, "why must you keep getting on my nerves?", "come on love a little have some fun", "how can I have fun when you're around, ALL YOU DO IS GET ON MY NERVES YOU ANNOY ME SO MUCH THAT'S THE REASON WERE HERE YOU KEEP KICKING ME LIKE SOME SORT OF PUNCHING BAG, THE REASON I DIDN'T LIKE THE LYCANROC WAD BECAUSE SHE REMINDED ME OF YOU, IF GOU NEVER FOUND YOU I WOULD BE LIVING PEACEFULLY!!!"

The moment I said it I instantly regretted it, when I looked at him his ears were down and his eyes were full of tears. "Cinderace I-" before I finished my sentence cinderace ran out of the room, what have I done.

Cinderace p.o.v
I ran out side of the building bursting with tears I can't believe he said that no wonder he's always so tensed it's because of me like he said I reminded him of the lycanroc.

I was heart broken I just kept running without looking until I stopped in the road and *beeep* *thud* when I opened my eyes I was fine when I looked at what got hit I was in shock "LUCARIO!"

lucario p.o.v
I decided to run after him and apologize when I got out side I saw him running until I lost him it was dark so I had to sniff him out. When I found his scent I went after him.

I saw him standing in the road I was relieved until I saw a eighteen wheeler coming, I was running to him and then pushed him out of the way *thud* "LUCARIO!!!"

Cinderace p.o.v
I ran up to him he was covered in bruises and he had a huge scratch on his back, "lucario hang on I'll get you to the pokemon center" I felt a paw on my cheek when I looked it was lucario.

"I'm so sorry cinderace *cough* it's not your fault that I don't like you it's mine I never learned learned to like other pokemon *cough* so stop crying for me I deserve this I don't belong in this world anyways"

He passed out and I started bursting with tears "no lucario you don't deserve this I'll take you to the center" I picked him up and started to run, I want you to stay with me don't leave me yet.

To be continued