Chapter 4

3rd p.o.v
Lucario and cinderace have been in the cage for 10 minutes, when they arrived at the headquarters lucario wouldn't let go of cinderace.

"Hey boss we didn't get the pikachu but we did get there lucario and cinderace." When jessie pulled the cover off he saw a lucario holding a scared cinderac.

"Meowth do have information about them", "yes boss I have information about the lucario but not the cinderace he's hard to figure out", "ok tell me about the lucario" when they looked at lucario he gave them a growl.

"Alright Jessie do it meow" Jessie snapped her fingers and the luxury and boltund went to zapp the cage but lucario threw cinderace in the air so he wouldn't get zapped, "raaawwwww!"

"As you can see he protects the cinderace he puts his life on the line to protect him" as the boss process the information he wanted to know how. "Meowth ask the lucario why he protects the cinderace and teanslat for us", "of course boss"

When meowth asked the question lucario was stubborn for a bit then he talked, "raarararar", "He said that he hurt him", "rarararaaraaararara", " when he get him it caused him to run and he nearly got killed", "rararararararar", "He said after we attacked them at the carnival he almost got raped so he sworn to protect him", "thanks for the information"

Lucario p.o.v
When they walked away cinderace hugged me tightly, "your really going to protect me?", "of course I can't loose you, you're to important to me"

We just layed there for a while until a person with a white cote came and grabbed cinderace's arm and I but the man and held cinderace tightly, "grrrrrrrrr" the man pushed the cage to a field and threw them out.

"Ok lucario and cinderace if you can defeat my champion I will set you free" it sounds like a trap if we win or lose we will still be hear we need to figure out a plan.

3rd p.o.v
The gate starts to open and and a female mewtwo came out and that's when they realised is that lucario and cinderace give up or die.

As mewtwo used psychic on them repeatedly cinderace found something on her neck, "why are you doing this" as lucario shouted cinderace tried to see what was on her.

"I have no choice!", "wait is that a shock collar?", as cinderace stood mewtwo stopped, "yes I'm forced to do this I tried to take it off but it won't come off I used my power" as she started to cry lucario came up with an idea "hey I know how we can get it off but you will have to trust me"

Cinderace p.o.v
When lucario told me the plan I got my pyro ball charged up and he got his aura sphere and we charged them at the collar and it broke, "thank you for getting it off in return I will get you out of here"

We got on her back and we left that horrible place "where do you need to go", "drop us off at pokemon paradise" and like that we were there. She thanked us once again and then she left.

Lucario p.o.v
As we went inside I saw the same lycanroc at the gym and contest "hey want to go on that date?", "no I'm not interested" when I looked at her she seemed pissed.

"Its because of that cinderace huh, don't worry let me deal with him and we can go" as she was about to charge at cinderace he was ready to fight so I let him have it.

I went to get a drink until, "argh!" When I turned around I saw cinderace on the floor with three scratches and when I looked at the lycanroc's paw it had blood and I was so pissed.

"Hah stay away from hi-" she was cut off as I grabbed her fur and threw her against the wall choking her, "listen here bitch if you hurt him one more time I will personally kill you myself" I made claws come out of my paw, "do you understand?" She nodded and I let go.

After letting her go she ran away and I carried cinderace to the room and bandaged him up, "lucario why did you do that", "I-I don't know it was an instinct", "no tell me the real reason you've never done that so why", "it's because I love you!", "w-what?!"

To be continued