Taehyung comforting your depression and insomnia pt.3

It wasn't until you arrived back at the apartment and went to your room that you realized how late it already was: 9.25 am
9.25 am
half past nine. On a weekday.
You had to get to class and you were already two hours late.
Shit, shit, shit
Why's this happening to me?
Why did nobody say anything to me?
Why didn't anyone wake me up earlier?

You saw the clock ticking on and on while you just stared at it for a while, widening your eyes in an unhealthy extend. But apart from that, not even one single muscle of your body moved and it took about two minutes until you realized that you really had to do something.
Anything.
Oversleeping was nothing you could use right now and it was nothing that had happened to you a lot of times before since you usually tended to be up for hours already before you had to get going.

"God damn it", you hissed and then hectically started running up and down in your room, trying to gather all the things you'd need for the day before you rushed towards the apartment door.
"Shit"
You hit your toe when you were about to leave and suddenly noticed that you weren't even dressed yet, nor wearing your shoes and so you put down your bag and sighed in frustration.

Fuck this day

you know what? I'm just gonna stay home.

A second after that decision, you went back to your room and basically dropped dead on your bed. Just going back to sleep would be like heaven to you but you knew that it wasn't going to be this easy.
Still, instead of even calling your school's secretary to call in sick for today, you just covered yourself with your blanket and closed your eyes, desperately trying to shut up the voices inside you're head that were telling you to get back up. Telling you that not going to class was being lazy and that meant that you would be stupid, and fail class, and never go to college, and never get a job, and never earn money, and never be happy and-

"Fuck you", you hissed to interrupt your own mind and then pulled your knees in to hug them tightly and after a while of a loud thunderstorm of thought in your head that you tried to ignore, it was like you were finally exhausted enough to stop brooding over it and accept the fact that you had already made your choice...

Today was the day that you gave up. Gave up trying to manage everything and instead you just didn't give a damn anymore. and now, you were going to sleep.

Fuck this day