The begining

Kenma pov

It's been years since I died. Kuro hasn't seemed as happy as he used to be but I've been with him ever since I died. I just want to let him know I'm here and that I'm always with him. But as a ghost I can't do much I can't even play on my phone. I just go through it! I think Kuro said something about how ghosts can become visible to people or something. I don't know what he means but if it's true I may try but it won't be as good as being with him. I heard Shōyō was playing with Kageyama near a ledge and he fell trying to spike a ball. He's in a coma or what they think he's been like that for months. I feel like he died but I still check every now and then. "Ooooohhhhh Kenma is with his alive Boyfriend~" The other ghosts keep on teasing me cause Kuro is alive and I follow him almost everywhere "For the last time he's my friend not boyfriend." I swear they won't quit it he's just a friend nothing else. Or well that's what he said to me. "Your no fun Kenma try to lighten up for once." I just wished they would shut up about Kuro. He's my responsibility so he doesn't die. I was stupid and wasn't paying attention when walking to school. Kuro has a volleyball match today I'm sure he won't get hurt on the way there but I'm still staying with him. He's made a lot of friends I don't know why he doesn't smile like he used to.

~~~~~~~During the game~~~~~~~

Kuroo pov

"Nice job out there Kuroo!" It's been the 3rd time I've been subbed out. "Coach why do you keep subbing me out?" Coach looked at me weird "It's because you seem more exhausted then usual and I know you want to play but we don't want you overworking yourself." I guess he is kinda right I'm pretty tired cause of work and weird things going on in my dorm. We're about to win the game I'll just watch the rest of it so I don't mess anything up. I looked up at everyone watching the game and I saw...Kageyama watching us play? Why would he be here he has his own game I thought. Did it end already? Where's Hinata he's normally with him all the time. Kageyama seemed to have noticed me because he waved at me. I just waved back and went back to watching the game we were 1 point away from winning. I don't want to mess this up if I get subbed in. "Come on team you can do it! Just one more point and we win!" Coach told the team. I hope we can score this point without being blocked. "Come on guys we got this!" One of my teammates said as he was up to serve. "Kuroo do you want to play?" I looked up at coach and nodded. If I can block their spike it should be easy to get that last point. I stood up and got subbed in looking at the other team they seemed pissed. It's just one ball that's it just jump when they spike. I saw it they were about to spike so I jumped to block it but the ball hit the net. Well the person who spiked it isn't the person that scored all the other points and they were kinda short. "I'm sorry guys that I couldn't score that point!" It looks like it's their first time cause when we played a practice game they didn't seem to be there. Well the game's over and I can go back to my dorm to study for exams.

I'M OUT OF IDEAS SO THIS IS THE END FOR CHAPTER 1 :>
HAVE A NICE DAY
BUNNY_LOVING_FELIX