09 "Safe In His Arms."

♡︎𝑌𝑢𝑎𝑛 𝑆𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑖𝑙 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒♡︎

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕ay 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"

                    - 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 𝟚𝟘 -

"So your telling me you want me to help you kill people...but still keep my job for cover?" I ask Kai looking at him like he had 2 heads.
"Niggah are you DUMB." Throwing my hands up.

"No ian not dumb." He gave me the same facial expression. "I feel like yuh would be good at it...and yu kinda ain got no choice mama."

"How thee fuck I don't gotta choice bitch this my body." Scrunching my face up I walked to the fridge.

"Uh if not ima juss kill yuh." He followed me. "I honestly liked yu enough to want yo midget ass to live."

"Oh." I chuckled.

"So yu gone do it or not." Kai pulled at my hair poking his bottom lip out.

Hmmmm die because I wanna g to heaven, orrrrrrrrrr kill people and go to hell and or jail. Damn I got choices to make.
"Fine, I just really want to know why you picked me."

"Niggah ion know I juss be saying shit...high den a motha fucka." He shrugged his shoulders skipping out of the kitchen.
Swear I honestly hate niggahs. Like WHAT kill people. Sir I am a legal God worshiper and the last time I checked that is illegal in the bibil.

➪➪➪➪➪

"Come on I'm gonna break it down foh yuh." Kai and the rest of the boys were sitting on the couch, while Jordyn was sitting in Mazi's lap while Dre had his hand on her thigh. Well what thee fock going on here.

"So basically" Dre clapped his hands "your going to work where we need you at that time and moment. You ain't gonna be spoon fed and you gotta learn the ropes..don't snitch DONT steal and don't be stupid, that's it."

"Uh ok." I scratched my head trying not to laugh because hell this gotta be a dream.

"Alrighty your first mission is right now." Mari smiled.

"I said... wooow." I jumped up and ran to my bedroom. Sike who the fuck want to kill people. I mean do I care if THEY kill people and hide drugs and shit nope. But me HELL YEA.

Kai started banging on my door "Open the door."

"....."

"..."