London

Rowan, A week later, London

"I don't like being kidnapped at airports by thugs," I complain.

Said thug has me by the hand and we're literally speed-walking through Heathrow, chased by a few of his fans. Christ, they act like DevBlue is a Beatle. He loves the adoration. He's tossing stunning smiles over his shoulder. At his fans of course. He gives me an exasperated jerk of the head and says, "Leggit, slow coach."

Now I'm jogging. Through Heathrow. I don't jog.

I toss a hapless glance over my shoulder to AJ and give him the all good signal. He knows Dev so he's not really worried. He's keeping pace behind us, apparently effortlessly.

By the time Dev hurtles us into a waiting limo, I'm more than a little irritated. And sweating. My twin is waiting double fisted, but looking out the rearview.

"Okay we can go," she tells the driver. "Row's security just hopped in the car behind with the guys and Stephen.."

Stephen is one of Bridge's security. Dev travels with a posse. I doubt any of them are actually paid except in perks, but they are all his boys. Always ready to rumble on his behalf.

"Sip this," she says, handing me a water bottle. "Now drink this," she replaces the water bottle with a flute of champagne. "Because we're celebrating!" she says brightly.

"Cheers!" i say brightly, clinking glasses with her. "Here's to...whatever you think we are celebrating!" I down the champagne, I press the call button. "Stop, please, party's over and I have a flight to catch..."

"Drive on, man!" Dev tells the driver. "No worries lovey, there will be more flights tomorrow. But tonight will never come again!" He winks as he mixes his signature drink.

Bridge is giving me praying hands. She knows I'm two seconds from pitching a goddamn fit and insisting the stop the car. The only reason I ran through the airport with Dev was just to see my sister, since we were passing ships at the airport. She coming in to spend the weekend with Dev, and I on my way back home after my hand treatment.

"Come out with us tonight," she pleads. "You can leave in the morning..."

"But it's the good flight," I whine. "The direct one. I can sleep the whole way through."

"Alright, Granny," Dev snickers at me. I aim my point boot at his shin. "Oi!" he yells as he escapes injury just in time.

"Riley—"

"Won't mind," Bridge says.

"'Course not, but never say I'm not one for civilities. Let's ring him up, shall we?" Dev thumbs on his phone.

"Wotcher cock." That's Riley; Dev has him on speakerphone.

They do this ridiculous thing where they act like London fuckboys.

"Oi! What about lending the Bird and I your Dutch for the night?"

"Ah. You're havin' it large?"

"Oh, you know...just 'round the manor..."

"What's she say, then?"

"She's in a right two 'n eight to get to you, she is."

Riley chuckles. "She on?"

Dev tips the phone to me. "Well? Do your bit, love..."

"Oh. I'm supposed to participate in this conversation?" I smile. "That's a little hard, since I have no idea what you two have said."

"They do it on purpose," Bridge agrees, legs crossed and flute in hand.

"They've kidnapped me," I tell him. "I'm in the trunk of the limo."