B͜͡l͜͡o͜͡n͜͡d͜͡e͜͡ A͜͡n͜͡g͜͡e͜͡l͜͡

This is a Percabeth fanfiction and I just really hope it turns out well. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could tell people about it. I just hope you enjoy it! I also have to remind you that if the characters seem a little OOC there's a reason. This will be in Australian English cause I'm Australian, so please don't correct my spelling if it's not the American spelling.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Annabeth's pov
I was at the park with Bobby and Matthew and while they played on the equipment, I was practising my ballet stretches. I was near the skate park because the railing was like a barre except for the fact it's a hundred times dirtier. From here I could see all the screaming children and the mothers who sat on the benches 'talking', the fathers playing sport with their kids who looked like they would rather be in the underworld and the teenagers who probably only came here to smoke or and I quote "get out of the fucking house."

I never really came to the park unless I needed to, but whenever I did there would always be someone skateboarding. I've always wanted to learn how to skate, it just seems like fun. I just never have time because I'm either at school or I'm practising ballet. You can never practise too much as madame always says. But I do have to admit some of the skaters were kinda cute, especially this one with black hair and green eyes. No, I don't have a crush on him I mean I hardly know the guy.

I was lost in thought when I heard something crash on the concrete. I figured it some skater who'd probably failed a trick so I ran down to help. Actually, I jumped from the top of the railing. It's easier to jump than it is to run in ballet flats these shoes are a pain.

Anyway, a guy was lying there unconscious but it wasn't just any guy it was the guy who I did not have a crush on.

"Oh, gods," I said as I checked his pulse he wasn't too badly hurt so I figured I could get him to wake up with some CPR. But there was no way I was performing mouth to mouth, I mean he was drooling. Eww. After a little while, I realised he wasn't waking up. Strange. So I checked his pulse again and then I realised he was asleep. Well, this sure was an experience.

"Hello, um excuse me," I said as I tried to shake him awake, never in my life did I think that I'd be sitting in a skate park trying to wake someone up from their slumber. But hey I guess you have to expect the unexpected.

"Hello! Can you please wake up!" I shouted. This guy was a really heavy sleeper.

"Ok, Mom 5 more minutes." He groaned rubbing his eyes. This guy was also an absolute idiot, a cute idiot but an idiot nonetheless. "Wait your not my mum?"

"No I'm Annabeth, " I introduced myself. "You fell asleep in the middle of the skate park."

"Oh, thanks for helping me, Annabeth." He grinned stupidly.

"No problem, It was kind of funny,"

"It wasn't. How could you laugh at my misfortune?" He said offended.

"Admit it was funny, Seaweed Brain." I snickered.

"Seaweed Brain?" He raised an eyebrow. " My name is actually Percy. Percy Jackson."

"Well, Percy you might need a bandage for that bruise, come on I've got a first aid kit with me." I helped him up and we started walking up the steps.

"Wait you carry around a first aid kid?" he laughed. He had a nice laugh.

"Thanks, I'm sure you have a nice laugh too," Percy blushed. I did not just say that aloud what was wrong with me today.

"Oh shut up" I flushed scarlet. "I'll have you know carrying around a first aid kit is actually very helpful when your dancer," I argued.

"I'm sure it is, Wise Girl, " He smirked. Gods why was he so attractive and why was he making me act like a twelve-year-old with a stupid crush. Not that had a crush on him.

"Why Wise Girl?" This guy was getting on my last nerve.

"It's not every day you see someone carry around a first aid kit to a park." He teased. He was using my own game against me.

"Well, It's not every day you see someone fall asleep in a skatepark, " I giggled. Wait I giggled?

"It was an accident," Percy said trying to defend himself.

"Well, I would hope so." I giggled again. What was wrong with me? I Annabeth Chase did not giggle. Gods what was this guy doing to me. I mean he sure he was sort of charming and sweet. And hot too. But that didn't mean I liked him at all. I couldn't like him right? That would be crazy.

"Hello? Earth to Annabeth, This is commander Percy calling from NASA."

"Here's your bandage, bye," I said desperate to get out of this situation.

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow at school, Wise Girl. " And then he left. Who knew skaters could be so hot, they may just be my type after all.

"Um, yeah see you tomorrow, " I waved after him. Get it together Annabeth.

This guy had left me a flustered stuttering mess. And I didn't even know why. I never felt like this around anyone not even Luke when I used to like him. Everything about Percy Jackson was annoying and endearing but in a cute way. His smirk, his comments, his looks. Everything. And it was getting on my nerves and I was determined not to give in to his so-called 'charm'. Maybe some other girl would fall for him but not me. Not Annabeth Chase. Besides I had more important things to worry about like the routine I needed to ace to get the solo for Swan Lake. And no guy would distract me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
And that's a wrap people. I hope you liked the first chapter. I mean I know it's terrible but I will definitely try to write longer and much better chapters in the future. Chapter 2 will most likely come out in 2 days finger crossed. And PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. I'm always open to constructive criticism, so don't be afraid to say that I need to improve on something. I'll see you guys soon.

- This is Navzoon signing off :)