Chapter Seven

Toothless's P.O.V:

I couldn't believe it! Dancer was at Berk!

She seemed so grown-up. She had to have been at least 18, but I had gone missing when she had been two and I was four(A/N: Dragons move out of the baby stage faster than people, or, at least, I think that they should.), and I had already turned 21 that year, so that meant that I had been gone for.... over sixteen years?!

I couldn't believe it! How had it taken me so long to remember her?! In my mind, I made a promise to myself. I would make up for lost time.

~~}•{~~

Hiccup's P.O.V:

I paced around, plans formulating in my head. None were compatible with the situation.

"So," Ruffnut asked, "Why are we here?"

"Hold on, I'll tell you when everyone's present," I said, looking out the window for Snotlout. Fishlegs had been sent to get him.

In not too long, they arrived, and everyone was there.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Well, we had to-" I interrupted Fishlegs.

"Wait, nevermind, we all need to talk."

"Wow, Hiccup, I haven't seen you so eager to do something in.... years," Astrid said. "What's so important?"

"This, Astrid," I said, holding up a pristine, white scale. "This is from an albino night fury that I found in the forest today!" A huge grin spread across my face.

"Whoa!" Snotlout said, "Um, erm, I meant.... whoald someone get me a glass of water? My throat's dry." He covered up his amazement futilely and with a weak excuse.

"""""No,""""" everyone said, perfectly synchronized.

"Fine," he muttered under his breath, "I'll just go without."

"Were there any differences between Toothless and the dragon, Hiccup?" Fishlegs asked, looking to me.

"Other than being slightly smaller and white with red eyes, no," I answered, "so I know that she's a true albino."

He smiled back at me.

Astrid spoke up, "Did you tame it?"

I sighed. "No, it flew away before I could get close," I said. "That is why I called you up here, we need to find it before it can fly away or cause damage to the village. It seemed hostile."

The group nodded.

"I'll search the forest," Astrid said.

"And I'll look off the coasts with-.... nevermind," I said, looking to my still-weak dragon, "I'll call a meeting and announce it to the villagers."

"And we-," Ruffnut interjected.

"Will gloat-," Tuffnut continued.

Ruffnut finished, "In your face."

"We told you that the reason Toothless wanted to go out was to find his albino sister, but nooo, no one ever listens to the Nuts," Tuffnut said, crossing his arms. "It just goes to show how much wiser than you we are."