Chapter 42

Tzuyu's POV

3 years later....

Years have passed and were finally college graduates. After that, I took law school to pursue my dream in being a lawyer. At first, my mother refused because she wanted me to take med school instead of law. But after some time of persuading, Mom finally agreed.

Of course, Jungkook oppa, Lisa unnie along with my other cousins helped me in persuading my mother about it. I almost forgot to mention Taehyung, he also helped me in talking with my mom about it.

If you're wondering about Taehyung and I, were still together and loving each other. Taehyung also wanted to take law school along with me because it was also his dream in life but unlucky him, his Dad wanted him to take care of their company and become the next successful CEO. And being the good son, he is, he accepted the offer and started training in there company right after the graduation. Every time Taehyung will come to me just to complain about that, I can't help but to laugh and tease him.

Flashback....

"Tzuyu! Can I just come with you and study law? Ugh! The company is super frustrating." He started whining again here inside my condo.

After we graduated, I bought my own condo and started living alone. Well, not definitely always alone because, Taehyung's condo is just next to mine.

Don't take it the wrong way, we sometimes sleep in one bed, but that's just it. Nothing less, nothing more than that, of course.

"Taehyung, just be patient with the company. You and being a lawyer are not compatible, you know why? Because of your attitude, your patience is too thin. Being a lawyer needs too much patience and a good behavior. You might lose your license fast if you keep on being too arrogant and short tempered. I know you too well, just stick to being the CEO and I'll stick to being a lawyer." I explained while laughing when I saw how his face fell when I started stating facts.

"Fine! I'll be patient with the company but don't blame me if I always come here just to complain at you, it's your decision and not mine." He made a deal in which I gladly accepted, because I can seriously handle his childish acts and complains. He obviously always does that, acting like a child having tantrums.

Flashback Ends....

And now, Taehyung even surpassed his father's expectations towards him. He became a successful CEO in just a span of one year. While me, I'm doing good in law school. Always studying about Taxation and so many more stuffs related about law.

I never knew law school would be this hard. But it's still worth it at the end of the day.

The arranged marriage between us is still on-going. But, Taehyung isn't still personally proposing to me. Not that I'm in a hurry about this but, proposing personally and not in an arranged way is more romantic and memorable for me. And also, it's been already three years since that talk at the principal's office and we never talked or even opened that topic up that I'm afraid Taehyung might even forgot about it already because he's always busy at their company.