Epilogue

Tzuyu's POV

"KYAAHHH!!!"

That's the only thing I heard from my unnies ever since I entered the room.

"OMG! OMG! OMG! KYAAHHH!!"

"YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!"

Lisa unnie started shaking both of my shoulders vigorously, almost ruining my hair.

"Hey! Watch with the hair!" I reminded and turned myself in front of the mirror to check my makeup.

"You really are a goddess Tzuyu, no wonder Taehyung instantly fell for you at first sight." Irene unnie complimented and teased me at the same time but I only chuckled.

Because she really is true.

"You're finally going to be my sister-in-law starting later after the wedding ends. I'm so happy and thankful at the same time to you Tzuyu. Happy because you're finally getting married to the man you love. And thankful because you changed my brother back." Dahyun unnie then started to be dramatic since the time Taehyung had proposed to me.

She's always saying thank you towards me over and over again.

"Of course, after this were all attending another wedding, right Sana?" Jisoo unnie teasingly looked at her.

My brother, Jungkook oppa finally proposed to Sana unnie last last last month.

(Information: Jungkook and Tzuyu are just half siblings. Same mother, different father. Sorry, I forgot to inform this sooner)

"Yeah, and were finally going to be sisters-in-law after that happens." I happily said still staring at the mirror when the door suddenly opened, revealing a person who I didn't see for like almost how many years now.

"I think we should go out first so that the both of you can have a talk. Let's go girls." Jihyo unnie announced as they all exited the room one by one until the both of us were the only ones left inside.

"Congrats, you're finally getting married today." She sincerely said and smiled at me as I smiled back.

"Thanks. How are you by the way? I haven't seen you and your brother for almost how many years now." I asked and looked at her, as I can see on her eyes how happy she is right now.

"Well, were good. I'm already engaged now while Mingyu is already married, last year." She showed me her ring as I smiled hearing the good news.

"Wow! That's great to hear. My best friend finally found the love of his life, huh. I'm happy for him." I said and got up from my seat.

"Oh, are we interrupting something important here?" Mom asked, both of my parents entering the room as Joy shook her head.