Ruin

As we headed downstairs, Harry keeps trying to touch me but I don't want him to. He just give me those pleading looks but I'm not even affected in those things. I saw Mom talking with Dad, something bothering them so I walked towards them, Harry behind me.

"Something wrong?" I asked them. They stared at each other first then they decided to tell me.

"We forgot something in our house." Mom said to me. Harry tried to put his arm around my shoulder but I distance myself from him causing him to smirk.

"Could you please go back there honey? I forgot my other wallet in your room when I woke you up." Mom told me. I think first before I nod. Shit. It took hours to travel back there.

"Go with her." Dad told Harry. I don't have a choice either I don't have my motorcycle. He nods at my Dad and we walked towards his car. I sit beside him and he tried to put my seatbelt on.

"Don't even dare." I told him. He gave me a curious look and smirk. He run his hands in his hair making me look at him in awe.

"I hate you." Harry told me with a smile in his face making his dimples more invisible. I ignored him and he just drove in silence. I didn't make any sound. We got there after four hours. I opened our door and immediately go in my room. I looked for my Mom's wallet and saw Harry lying in my bed. He looks very tired so I sat beside him.

"Tired?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"No. I'm just thinking why don't you want me to touch you." he said to me curiously. I smiled at him and stood up and tried to search for my Mom's wallet again. I saw my motorcycles key and face it to Harry who's still lying on my bed.

"You're not going to ride with me?" he asked me. I started to shook my head.

"Come on, Yhan. You don't want me to touch you then now, you decided not to ride with me." he said to me seriously and think for seconds.

"Okay. Whatever." I said tossing my keys on the right table beside my bed. I saw Harry closing his eyes. He really looked tired.

"We have to go back now." I said to him. He stood up and headed straight to his car. We drove in silence again. No one's saying anything with each other. It was almost 2am when we arrived. Harry immediately headed upstairs and I go immediately towards Mom and gave her the wallet she asked for. Everyone's busy talking, eating and chattering when I remembered Harry. I go upstairs and headed to our room, when I opened the door I saw Harry sleeping without his shirt on. He's really tired. I go downstairs and saw the boys singing and dancing, Niall's the only one laughing so hard because of Louis. It was almost 3am when our house calmed down from party, the boys started to go upstairs with their eyes closed.

"Yhan." Sydney grabbed my shoulder and lead me where Fred was sitting.

"Capt Peen called earlier. He has a mission for us, but it will start this December right after Christmas." Fred started talking. I start smiling and they did too. Best thing ever. My smile fades when I thought about Harry. How can I say this thing to him? It takes us many days to accomplish one mission especially when it is located in other countries.

"I know that look. Harry." Sydney said while giggling. I ignored them and headed upstairs. I saw Harry sleeping peacefully on the other side of the bed. I lay beside him carefully not to touch him. He shrugged a little bit but didn't make any move again. I felt the tiredness in my body and started to drift off when I felt Harry move. I saw him sitting in the side of the bed scratching his arms. His bared back is so perfect that make me want to touch it but I resisted. He looked back at me and grinned.

"What?" I asked him. He lay back in the bed facing me, still smiling.

"Can I touch you now?" he asked me showing his dimples. I smirked at him as he tried to reach for me but I shook my head.

"No." I said to him smiling.

"Why?" he asked me curiously.

"Cause I don't want you to." I said to him. He just smiled at me and moves toward me. I just lay there until he's close enough to touch me but he didn't dare.

"I have something to say." I said to Harry seriously. He just stared at me waiting for me to start talking. I sat up so did he. He grabbed his shirt from somewhere and put it on.

"Well. I'm going to have my mission." I said to him straightly. I saw dissapointment in his eyes before he looked down.

"It takes years." I continued then he looked at me. He mouthed 'shit' before he lay down again facing the ceiling.

"Say something." I said to him.

"I don't know what to say." he said dryly looking at me with those green eyes.

"You should start looking for someone." I said to him. He closed his eyes and sigh. I lay back to bed and turn so he's facing my back. I lay there for 30 minutes. Its 12th of December and I'm going to start my mission on December 26. My thoughts fade away when I felt Harry's arm around my waist. I took it off quickly and stand at the side of the bed and discovered that he has already fallen asleep. I headed downstairs and turn the lights on. I tried to call Captain Peen to take some informations about our mission. When call ended, I regret that I called him in first place. I started browsing the internet to know about Brazil.

Fuck you, Dickson.

----

A/N: suggestions? Please help meeee. :)