𝟎𝟑, 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄

❝𝟎𝟑, 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄❞

❝ 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

❝ 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴...❞

.⋅ εïз ⋅.

𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

➽───────────────❥

✰ 

𝐋𝐄𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

It was only a matter of time before the police were going to be on my tail, probably already spying on me right now. Everywhere I went, everywhere I looked, they were probably watching me, like a hawk. Yes, I was paranoid, very paranoid. But, in all this mayhem, all I could think about was Anna Hale. She knew information that could get me in deep, deep trouble. It didn't matter though, I really liked her. How stupid of me, an obsession, with a girl who probably thinks I'm a murderer, and that I only knew for a day and a half. 

I was many things, many horrible things, horrific things, but I am not a murderer. I have never stabbed somebody, especially my childhood best friend, 17 times. And I was going to prove that, and when I do, I will get Anna Hale to like me, and that's an honest fact. She will too, when you look into her eyes you could tell she was lonely, in a dark abyss, alone, afraid. Vulnerable, to love. Of course, I don't love Anna, hell, I only knew her for so little time. But in the future, I do see love, passionate love that will take over everything. Forever is a very long time; but I wouldn't mind spending it by her side.