𝟎𝟒, 𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

❝𝟎𝟒, 𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇❞

❝𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

❝𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴...❞

.⋅ εïз ⋅.

𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

➽───────────────❥

𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

I woke up to a bright light shining through my window, and remembered told Amahlie everything that night, and to be honest, I don't know if I believe him or not. I want to believe him, but why should I? Every time I questioned him, he got angry, and it's irritating me. Amahlie told me that if I believed him, then she would believe him too. We made sure not to tell Taylor, he had a big mouth and probably would tell all of the town by the time it struck midnight. He was annoying like that, but, we still loved him. 

I had a trip to the sheriff's office today, to get the autopsy of Dennis Black, and this would help me if Lee is lying or not. If it is the truth, we could work from there and possibly work together, if it's not, I report him to the police. Of course, Dennis may not have taken in any drugs that night, but that's slim to none. I got out of bed and slid on my jeans, and put on a white long sleeve shirt. I left my hair down, nothing too special. I left my bedroom, and saw Teddy on the couch playing some stupid video game, "Teddy, make sure you brushed your teeth, and" I said stretching out the a "if you make something to eat, clean the dishes." He looked up at me "Where ya going?" he had a smile on his face, I wonder why he's so happy "To Uncle Charlie's office, to get some information for the article." he looked back at the TV "Cool. See ya." I nodded and headed out the door.