Part 1- "Move outa the way!"

New York, where our story begins. I'd been working at Food and Wine for a couple of months now and applied to the job because of my passion for food and money. My fat-ass boss recently had to rush to the hospital due to rabies from her pet stunk named Durian, no wonder she was stank whenever I'd enter the office. Anyways, she was initially planning on visiting Paris to review a classic restaurant hotspot, Gusteaus. Due to her medical problem, she couldn't attend and I was her replacement. Like when did I ask for extra work? Ask Kevin!That loner sits in the corner shitting all day!!

 I arrive to the airport in my swaggy outfit which is a combo of plaid shorts and a shirt that I bought on depop reading " hello kitty says acab". I'm ready for first class, that's right I get to fly on big as chairs with access to the bar with the stewardess in red lipstick saying " More wine miss?", can my life get any better? As I strut to my seat, I bump into none other than, Harry styles?! "Ello love you've been staring for a while, want a photo?" HOW INSENSITIVE DOES HE'S TALKING TO ME AS IF IM MIDDLE CLASS! THIS SCRAWNY OILY LOOKING ASS COMES UP TO ME AND ASKS IF I WANT A PHOTO?! " Move outa the way!" I shout. He starts crying as I continue to walk to my seat. As I slowly sink into the large seat, I use the airplane wifi and let out a huge gasp. 

So a few months ago I was texting this guy on snap that I found on tinder a while ago and had been using to send * wink wink * photos for money ( technically he was my sugar daddy ). And I mayyy have texted his wife by accident when I was drunk calling the out the santa look alike that he'd be giving me his daughters collage trust fund..whoops. Well, when he found out about this he god really mad and leaked them to the last company I was working at, American Girl Doll (thats how I got fired from my last incase that wasn't obvious enough a lot of spoilt rich children were scarred that day). Now back to track, I look on twitters trending page only to notice that my nudes were trending! Will I be able to keep my job? Or will I have to result back to sugar daddies..