𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟭

August 24, 2018

Amidst the eliminations, the girls underwent make-up lessons, attended a therapy session to share about their feelings with Bora. They are also asked to pick a contestant that they would've voted for with Yuehua's Choi Yena taking 1st place.

At the elimination, Lee Seunggi revealed that only 20 trainees would advance to the final stage.

❗️ELIMINATED❗️
30.  JYP Entertainment Roh Mi Cha (🔻2)
she can't give a speech.

⭐️ 5. JYP Entertainment Lee Sanghee (🔺30)
Lee Sanghee speech:
"thank you, if i could i would thank each and every one of you personally. last week i was 30 place, i really really thought i would get eliminated. thank you. i'll also like to thank Mi Cha for being in this journey with me together. sadly she was eliminated but i'll use her for motivation to do my best in the last episode. wish everyone good luck! thank you."

⭐️ 2. Independent Trainee Kim Woong (🔺7)
Kim Woong speech:
"thank you once again. when they called rank 5 i was like i didn't make it. it's okay woong there's still more time to debut many years to come. but now i'm here in 2nd. thank you. thank you so much."

Miyawaki Sakura was in the first place. The contenders for 20th place were then called up. Park Haeyoon survived from being eliminated. With the top 20 confirmed, Lee Seunggi announced the next and final mission: the debut song evaluation. He introduced "We Together" and "You're In Love, Right?" as the final line-up's debut songs.

He explained that they would be split into two teams of 10, each team composed of one main vocal and nine sub vocals. The girls chose their positions beginning with rank 20 up to 1, with the higher ranked girls being given the advantage of replacing the lower ranked girls and bumping them into another position.

After positions were confirmed, the girls began practicing the choreography and memorizing the lyrics in preparation for the final stage.

Woong and Sanghee are both in Team 'We Together'

Rankings for episode 11:
⭐️ 2. Independent Trainee Kim Woong (🔺7)
⭐️ 5. JYP Entertainment Lee Sanghee (🔺30)

ELIMINATED❗️
30.  JYP Entertainment Roh Mi Cha (🔻2)