The big day pt1

The big day has arrived and Asami had just woken up still in Korra's arms. Asami was used to waking up so early since she had to go to work or she had an important meeting at Future Industries.

Korra however was never really a morning type of person. From time to time she would wake up but when she couldn't sleep anymore she knew that it was time to wake up.

"Korra." Asami said lightly and quietly.
"I'm awake." Korra replied
"Oh but since when were you a morning person?" Asami asked.
"Im not I just couldn't sleep knowing that today was the big day!" Korra said whilst hugging Asami tightly.
Asami chuckled a bit before saying something. "We should get ready."
"You're right." Korra said all pumped up and hyped about what was going to happen today.

Asami imagined entering the wedding room with her big white dress. Korra was looking at her green emerald eyes with her blue pool like eyes. Asami blushed at the scene forming in her head. She skipped to the bit where the man leading the wedding asked Korra if she would take Asami Sato as her lawfully wedded wife and Korra said "Yes!" Then she thought about how long the kiss would be. Gentle, soft, passionate and filled with love and care.

Before Korra could get out of bed Asami grabbed her hand and said "Do you think everything's going to go well today?"
"Remember the third of December when I gave you my sweater and you asked me the same question?" Korra chuckled out.
Asami nodded remembering the long and positive conversation they had about their wedding day.
"Dont get so stressed out about it. I hate when you look stressed I feel like I've done something wrong." Korra said.
"Your so caring Korra. I'm so glad I found a woman like you!"

Korra climbed back onto the bed to kiss Asami letting her know that everything was going to be alright today.

Korra didnt want Asami knowing what she was going to look like for the wedding day even though she was going to wear a suit. She didnt want to leave Asami but she packed her suit and brush and left for Air Temple Island.

A day before Asami called Zhu Li and Pema to help her get ready for the wedding.

It had been a few hours since Korra had left and Zhu Li and Pema were going to be here soon. Asami had a vision of how she was going to look like. She also saw how cute and beautiful Korra was going to look like.

Asami heard a knock on the door. She got up to go and answer it and saw that Pema and Zhu Li were standing there with a wide smile on their faces.
Pema was holding a big white dress with flowers on it. Asami glared at it in amazement. "Zhu Li, Pema THIS IS AMAZING!"
"Thanks!" Pema and Zhu Li said. After giving Pema and Zhu Li a mini snack they headed upstairs to get ready.

At Air Temple Island Korra was trying to get ready. She couldn't really concentrate properly because Meelo and Rohan where busy pulling pranks on her. Rohan was only 8 but was the master of pulling pranks. Meelo coming out of no where uses his air bending to sling shot a balloon filled with water on Korra's face. Korra was left with her mouth agape and cold whilst Rohan and Meelo were laughing.

"Rohan, Meelo get out of there right now!" Tenzin called out. Meelo and Rohan ran out like the speed of lightning and didnt get caught. Korra waterbended the water, which was on her, into a sink near by. She then used her firebending to warm herself up.
"Are you alright Korra?" Tenzin asked.
"Yeah but could you lock the door when u go out please?"

Tenzin wasnt ready to leave just yet. He knew Korra was feeling stressed.
"Korra I can sense that something is going on and I want you to just let it out."
"If you were in my position do you think me and Asami would be good with kids?"
"Of course! You two would be amazing. Give me one thing that you remember that you think she would be good at with kids."
"Well I remember when we were waiting for Aiwei and Bolin was opening some drawers and found a Pai sho board but had no one to play with; however Asami offered to play. Wait. I just noticed something. When we have our kids and I have my avatar duties and the kids are bored Asami would play with them. Tenzin you're the best! You just made me more positive about this! Thanks so much Tenzin!"
Korra leaped in for a hug with Tenzin.
"Its okay Korra. But just remember if you are stressing out about anything you dont have to suffer in silence. I'm here for you and so are all your friends and Asami the one you trust and the one that will never judge and just listen to you."

Korra smiled at his words. Tenzin hurried out knowing Korra needed her time to get ready. Korra smiled at herself in the mirror in front of her locking in her dream of adopting kids with Asami.