ᑎIᘜᕼT 2 - ᑕOᑎTIᑎᑌᗴᗪ.

I felt a strange, warm body up against mine. What the fuck just happened. I was going to kill the little weasle and -
now hes.. HUGGING ME?!

"what're you doing you damn weasle?!" I tried to push him off me but he wouldnt budge. It felt as if my adrenaline was as high as my mom on saturday nights.

" i know you killed Orange. You were messy. You left the sword beside him with your fingerprints so i got rid of it for you. I threw it out with the leaves so its long gone now. "

"T-that was you?.. Why, i thought you were best buds with Orange.. why would you help in his murder?" I was confused as heck.. why would the lil weasle help me, all ive ever been is rude and mean to him .. I was also confused as to why we were still hugging. I thought he'd let go by now.. but I started to like it..

"Yeah I was friends with Orange but I never really cared for him as much as I have you.. I still ask myself why, youre always a complete dick to me.. but I still feel a small something .. " He looked up into my eyes, still latched on. It was like in those movies when it would be the perfect time to kiss as i towered over him. I wanted to do anything I could to change the subject so I could get out of this situation.

I heard Red walking down the hallway, Yellow quickly let go of me and hid under the security desk. I stared at him in a confused state. He was ok with me finding him with magenta but other people seeing him with me?.. Why was he acting so different? Red noticed me and walked into the room, I smiled at him awkwardly and before he could speak -
" You good? " I asked.

"Yeah. What're you doing? "

" Just checking the security system to see if i could pick up any evidence on who killed white." I had no clue what i was saying.. but im sure it was believable.

"Ah, okay. I'll just be off then"

" bye. " i replied in a low tone, i figured if i was rude he wouldnt come back. When he walked out of the room Yellow got out from under the desk and asked in a snarky way
"evidence on who killed white? " he giggled.. It was the cutest giggle ive ever heard.

"shut up." I blushed so hard in that moment i felt like i was going to burst.

" I'll see you tomorrow. " i told him.

" oh- where are you going? "

"To bed. "

" oh okay.. goodnight " He gave me the softest smile .. causing me to walk away with the same smile on my face.

ˢʷⁱᵖᵉ ᵘᵖ ᶠᵒʳ ᵖᵃʳᵗ 4