pointless

have you ever cried over something so pointless??

going back to the earlier chapter which is proletariat shit i just want to express how damning it is to be crying over something pointless.

what is this pointless thing anyway?

i can't believe i was crying over me wanting an ipad.

it's because i'm so tired of doing so many notes.... i write like 20+ pages back to back of notes and i've been begging for months now for an ipad because i am so tired..... there are some lessons and stuff i miss because i wasn't able to write it

why??? because my hands get so tired of writing already and my body is too. spending all day the whole weekend just doing notes and they're not even enough is so fucking tiring.

it's not that i'm crying because i'm such a spoiled brat but because it's hurts me i have to beg for something that other people would give to their child in a heartbeat. it's so tiring having financial problems that the things you need and would be of huge help to you is neglected because you can't afford it.

all my sentiments on proletariat shit is what i want to say here again.

please please please a new semester is coming i just want my workload to lessen everything is really hard because i need to do it manually :( i just want an ipad and a printer and when i request to them it seems like i'm the bad one BECAUSE we're struggling and i  have so much i need.

is it my fault? for being a student, daughter, that really has things i need and want to improve my situation???

sigh. how powerful i would be if i was like my other peers. who has their own laptop,  ipad, printer, and anything they want immediately if they ask.

i don't want to be ungrateful but fuck. i'm so sad. why weren't i blessed enough to live like that? i'm getting so angry thinking about how i'm living my life always adjusting to what is given to me. this shit never ends.

please just give me a fucking ipad and i'll shut the fuck up.