Chapter 3 The Liar Strikes once again

At school ...

Marinette entered the school grounds. She notices the people talking about the new heroine of Paris. But they were also curious why Ladybug didn't show up during the incident. Not only that, they saw the stream, when Lunar Wolf destroyed the akuma, then the blade send waves, fixing every damage that was made. They think that she is related to Ladybug, having the same restoring powers as hers.

Marinette was quite pleased that they are trying to put all the pieces together. Too bad that they need more pieces to find out who she is.

She went to her class and sat where she usually sits. Then her class came in. They were surprised that their class representative was early this time. However, Lila and Chloe disgusts her even more, now that she's early. Then they all went to their respected seats.

Then Mrs. Bustier came in and was surprised that Marinette is in class, early this time. Then the school bell rang. Then Adrien came in, surprisingly late. Mrs. Bustier asked him and answered that he had a photoshoot early morning. Well, you can't blame him for being a model. Then Adrien went to his respected place. Then Mrs. Bustier starts to talk about a myth. A myth that when the full moon rises, a rare kind of wolf prowls swiftly in the night.

Marinette heard Mrs. Bustier's statement. Some of it were true. Alpha Howler told her during the contract, that the moon is where they get their powers. And when the moon is full, their powers increases.

At the Agreste mansion ...

Gabriel Agreste was not pleased that another hero has emerged. Even if he saw that Ladybug and Cat Noir have gained new powers, another has to come out and help them. But he felt pleased now that the peacock miraculous is fixed. That means Natalie can use it to help him, by creating amoks.

At school ...

Class ended rather late this time. All of the students started to leave the campus.

Marinette was about to leave, when she felt an all too familiar presence, Lila was right behind her. So she stopped walking.

Lila wandered why Marinette stopped walking. Then Marinette spoke up, which surprised Lila, that she was discovered. Then Lila spoke up, telling Marinette that she will turn everyone against her. But Marinette didn't even flinch from her threat. She slightly turned her head facing Lila, then she started to walk away from her. Lila was surprised that her threats didn't even faze her. She even felt ignored by her.

At the Agreste mansion ...

Hawkmoth felt her ally fueled with negative emotions of being ignored and not taking this seriously. He sent an akuma to Lila's earring saying that no one will ignore her anymore and they will listen to her seriously.

She acknowledged and transformed to Announcerette. She went through the city announcing that everyone will listen to her and get revenge on Marinette. She looked for her but she was nowhere to be seen.

The reason why she's not around was because she was in a dark alley, about to transform to Lunar Wolf.