Chapter 7 Akuma Strikes with Amok Support

At the Agreste mansion ...
At a hidden lair ...

Gabriel and Natalie were watching over Paris through the big window. Then they both transformed in unison, Hawkmoth and Mayura. Hawkmoth can feel a wave of negative emotion, about a young professional gamer that lost a boss battle in a game, with anger and disgrace.

Hawkmoth embedded an akuma and sent it to him. He asked Mayura to raise the chaos in another level. So she embedded an amok and sent it following.

The young gamer was sobbing in despair with his VR helmet on, with a controller in his hands. The akuma landed on the helmet, while the amok landed on the controller.

Hawkmoth called him, Bossplayer, and told him that he will give him the power to defeat anyone that you see as his enemy (making his vision convert from French people to digital enemies). Then Mayura told him that he will receive a mechanical being, named Grindzoar, a sentimonster. Then Hawkmoth also told him to bring them Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous, including the object that gives Lunar Wolf her powers.

The young gamer agreed with their terms and appreciated the extra help. Then he was engulfed with dark people ooze. That is when he became an akumatized villain.

Bossplayer wreaked havoc over Paris, controlling Grindzoar from inside its head, with the possessed controller. The sentimonster was two-stories tall, standing on four legs, with a spinning bladed spine from the top of its back and it's under belly, and its head's appearance looks predatory like.

At the Dupain Cheng household ...

Marinette and her mother were watching the news of the new akuma wreaking havoc again. But this time, with an unusual support.

Marinette observed the incident very carefully. She noticed that Hawkmoth is being helped from Mayura. She gave her mother a look. Sabine understood the look and have gave her a nod. Which means that Paris needs Lunar Wolf, once again.

So Marinette went to her room then her balcony. Then puts on the mask and transformed to Lunar Wolf. She even wondered if she can use that extra power that she and Alpha Howler talked about. Guess she has to make her entrance once again. So she went to the incident, and hid herself from opponent, behind a bunch of trees.

The akumatized villain was at park near the Ferris Wheel. Taking down everyone and everything and turn them to experienced points.

Then a certain music started playing once again. (Play the part: Memories at the Lake: 0:43-0:58)

That's the kind of music Lunar Wolf used to make her entrance.

Bossplayer tried to find where the music is coming from. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to find her opponent.

The Lunar Wolf appeared out of hiding from a bunch of trees. Then she stood at the other side of the park's pathway. Then she stopped playing her melody.

Then an akuma-amok outline appeared on Bossplayer's face. It was Hawkmoth telling him to retrieve the item that's giving her powers.

The fight between Lunar Wolf and the akumatized villain with his sentimonster is about to begin.

The akuma may know that Lunar Wolf has reinforcements. But doesn't know that she will use one of them, that has its extra powers. And Lunar Wolf will be using it for this battle.