Chapter 9: The USJ incident

Naru POV

I was currently sat in the front of the bus that the class would be riding to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or USJ for short, the class was talking about these powers called quirks.
"Oh hey Midoriya, whats your quirk, i seem very similar to All Might's, kero" Tsu asked
"Oh well you see... my quirk is a.. strength enchanting quirk" Izuku explained
"Oh thats pretty cool, oh yea! Narumi-sensei, I know your like a divine being and all, but do you have a quirk?"
"Well... not really, I mean I guess you could say that I can make a perfect copy of every single quirk in the world, but I guess I never really felt the need" I replied
We had just arrived at the USJ and were being given a long lecture about, dangerous and illegal quirk usage in Japan, as they called this country
After 20 minutes of lecturing 13 led us inside, but to my surprise she asked me to stay with All Might, as they believed her and Aizawa should be enough for the class.

Deku POV

After Aizawa sent Narumi away we were lead into the giant building, Thirteen then proceeded to explain each zone of the USJ to the class when...
"Woah cool, you even got fake villains" Kirisima shouted despite the absence of the villains in Thirteen explanation.
"Those aren't fake... Thirteen protect the class" Aizawa instructed as he went to fight the army of villains.
A mist-like villain then appeared in front of the us as it engulfed us I felt weird then...

-SPLASH-

I fell in the water of the shipwreck zone, Tsyu grabbed me and pulled me aboard the ship.

Tomura POV

"Master, a student escaped" Kurogiri informed me
"Urg, if you weren't our ticket out of here, I'd kill you" I said scratching my neck.

??? POV

Iida had informed Nezu, who was in a meeting with Naru, about the attack on the USJ, in an instant Narumi had disappeared from sight and reappeared inside the USJ.

Naru POV

I was pissed... I appeared infront of the the villains in my FULL goddess form as I let out a loud below.
"Do not worry students... The shinobi alliance is here" I said creating thousands of clones and sending them to quickly dispose of the fodd--- I mean villains.
I then saw a abomination, it was a bird like creature with its brain exposed. I flew down towards it floating around it as it constantly swats at me.
"Get away from my Nomu, girl!" A crusty ass Covid risk yelled
"Ah.. yes... Tenko Shimura..." I said with a calculative glint in my eye...
"D..Don't call me that!" He half yelled back
"Leave now and I'll let you live" I said glaring at him before shooting a slow decay bone into the Nomu, at this point all the villains were defeated and the clones were dispelled.

TBC