(OC) Kana/Break (SPOILERS(?))

Spoilers for "Our Status?"

Face Claim: Kitagawa Keiko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Allow me to debug you out of existence!"
"Life is like a buggy program, you can make mistakes but you learn from them in order to debug them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name (Ln Fn): Tachibana Kana
Name Meaning:
Kana; "Powerful". Tachibana; "Wild Orange"
Aliases:
Kana (Hiiro, Poppy, Ruby)
Na-Na (Ruby)
Kana-san (Emu)
Tachibana-san --> Tachibana Kana (Kuroto)
Tachibana --> Analyst --> Break (Taiga)
Pretty Girl --> Ember (Kiriya)
Break (Parado)
Masquerading Desire (Masamune)
Honey (Hiiro)

"My personal (feelings/affairs) stay out of this."

Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Rider Name: Kamen Rider Break
Game Genre: Strategic/Escape + Harvesting/Farming
Motif:
-Video Games
-Gamepad
-Prisoner
-Cyborg
-Strategic Game

Rider/Ally Type(s):
Hero (Currently)
Support-Aid (Formerly)
Anti-Hero (Formerly, possessed by Ruby)
Protagonist (Another Ending: Break + Desire )
Deuteragonist (Another Ending: Brave & Snipe )

Occupation(s):
S.U.H Health IT Specialist (Currently)
C.R Doctor / Kamen Rider (Currently)
Seito University Student (Formerly/Graduated)

Affiliation:
Seito University Hosptial (Currently)
Bugsters (Formerly/Possessed by Ruby)

"I'll make sure that no more lives are taken from your games!"

Physical Appearance:
Gender: Female
Age: 24 (Ex-Aid), 28 (Another Ending)
Skin Color: Slightly Pale.
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair Color: Dark Brown.
Hair Length/Style: Long, Straight Hair.
-Wears down (EP/CH. 1 - 33)
-Wears in a Low Ponytail (EP/CH. 34 - 38)
-Wears down (EP/CH. 38 - Break + Desire)

Character History:
(Will be updated soon)

Personality:
Kana is someone who likes to be work-oriented and likes to leave her personal feelings out of it. She's someone who likes to stick to the facts and when she can't find the obvious answer to something, she gets into intense research "episodes", which can cause her to lose sleep or make herself frustrated if she can't find an answer and double guess herself. She may sound like a rule-stickler but she's also a kind soul but due to how much she has been through, her kind soul became twisted. If she sees a Rider get too hurt, she'll rush over to check on them, or (as a rider) she'll get annoyed and turn her anger towards the enemy. She was also patient with others, hence why she didn't rush anything with Hiiro when they first got together.
Before Zero Day, Kana was work-oriented but anti-social since she was able to read people easily and when some friends she made dropped her because she was "weird", she begun to shut people out. After she graduated High School, she met Saki at a public library, who would turn out to be a close friend of Kana. Kana begun to slowly open up to her before they became close friends. Then she was "forced" to work with Hiiro for a project to help the University, which the two were not in the mood to work together, but as they spent more time together, they realized that they each had interesting skills. Afterward, she and Hiiro "stuck" together in a sense, like they would eat lunch (more like they read to themselves but kept each other company). She was also the one who helped set up Saki and Hiiro together, which turned out successful. After Saki passed, Kana continued to push herself to not shut anyone out but she keeps her personal feelings private, even Hiiro doesn't know Kana besides from work and their history in school.
Like Hiiro, she knows when it's best to undo her henshin to prevent a possible game over. Due to both of them experiencing similar trauma, Kana likes to stick/work with Hiiro. To Hiiro, she's someone who stops from doing something risky or snap him out of it.
Also, she's the type of person that "attracts" someone (not romantically) to her as she's someone who wants to get all the information, meaning that she exposes herself to different POVs. Hence why the 4 riders could "despise" each other but not Kana, making her be the mediator.
After Hiiro betrayed CR, Kana became more unstable than usual, where she was confused since she knew Hiiro wouldn't do that. But after she realized the reason, she couldn't be mad at Hiiro since she would've done the same thing in his place. But she was still unstable in a sense to where she changed her hair and wore darker tones in terms of clothing. She also tried her best to avoid Hiiro but if she had to fight Hiiro, she was going to fight but she wouldn't beat him in case his performance causes Saki to disappear, which would break Hiiro. But when she saw that Hiiro couldn't transform into Taddle Legacy at first, making Masamune deduce that it was Kana's fault, basically making her a target, which made Kana realize that she was probably part of the bargain in a sense.
After Hiiro returned, Kana returned to normal along with her appearance before she had to deal with Ruby, who suddenly attacked her in a rage of Parado dying. Kana then defeats Ruby only to not kill her but show her how she can't throw her life away for revenge and she has to keep going. But to make sure she got the trophies, she and Ruby put on a "show" when Kana "defeats" her with the Hyper Muteki Gashat but Ruby got absorbed and she joined CR along with Parado. Afterward, she continued being a hard-working person but she became more caring towards patients and to her friends + significant other.