TIDH IN: Lincoln's Deal With An Ink Demon! (Fanfic Chapter 1)

**Warning!: Before you read my Fanfic that I've come up with the idea myself/typed out on my phone. My Fanfic is really long! And it's rated T for teen, because my Fanfic has content that is generally suitable for ages 13+. Because it has greater amounts of ink, violence, blood, gore, suggestive themes, crude humor and/or often use of strong language! Viewer Discretion Is Advised! So anyways, please enjoy reading my entire, really long Bendy And The Ink Machine x The Loud House rated T Fanfic chapter 1 that I've come up with the idea myself/typed out on my phone!**

(P.s I was inspired by the hit cartoon horror game Bendy And The Ink Machine, and the hit cartoon show on Nickelodeon, The Loud House to come up with the idea if they both had a crossover together. And I was inspired by my crossover drawing that I've made/drew, and I even posted my drawing on my Instagram!)

So without further ado, please enjoy reading my entire Bendy And The Ink Machine x The Loud House rated T for teen Fanfiction chapter 1 that I've created/typed out on my phone! Enjoy!
;)
———————————————————————————

(It was Friday night and Lincoln Loud was in his room reading his Ace Savvy Comic books in peace, but was ruined by Lola barging into his room.)

Lola: Lincoln, I'm really hungry! Make me the strawberry cupcakes that I really like right now!

Lincoln: Look Lola, I'm really busy right now. So why can't you just...

Lola: (interrupted Lincoln) Make me the delicious strawberry cupcakes that I really like right now, or I'll tell Mom and Dad that you broke the toilet again!

Lincoln: But the toilet isn't even broken!

Lola: Who are they gonna believe Lincoln, you or me?

Lincoln: (sigh) fine I'll go and make your delicious strawberry cupcakes right now, I guess.

Lola: Good.

(As Lincoln sighed as he went to the kitchen to make Lola her cupcakes, after Lincoln was finished, he was making his way up to his room, but out of nowhere he suddenly got wedged by his sporty sister, Lynn.)

Lynn: Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Lincoln: Ah, Lynn! What the hell was that for you stupid bitch?!

Lynn: Hey! Watch your mouth Lincoln! And also. Oops! Sorry about that! I was just practicing my sneak attacks, if anyone tries to break into the house and tries to steal something or not.

Lincoln: But, but why me though huh?

Lynn: Hey! Not my fault you're an easy target bro. With that said...

(Lynn then tackled Lincoln and started to wrestle him while Lincoln was still wedged. Lynn then walked away to her room chuckling. After Lincoln unwedgied himself, he then starts to walk up to his room annoyed and just when he was about to enter, Lori stops him in his way.)

Lori: Hey twerp! I want you to do all of my fucking laundry that I have to do tonight!

Lincoln: What!? Why me!? Why do I have to do it!?

Lori: Because I have a video chat date with Bobby, and I said so. Now get going and don't forget to use the scented lavender I like!