Adorable Tata

Taking attendance to make your Monday less miserable ♥︎

🐰🐯

The boy finally sits awake, examining his surroundings and calming himself down.

"Oh, sorry, did we wake you up, little guy?" Tata's eyes widened when he recognized the king. Feeling honor surge through his body, he quickly got to his feet and bowed a perfect 90° to the king. He was honored enough with the elemental king and now the king's presence makes him feel very special.

"N-no, your majesty. I have woken up by myself." He answers genuinely, looking at his favorite idol standing behind his husband and smiling at the boy.

"Well, Tata, what would you prefer? Would you take a bath and have your breakfast or the other side around?" His simple way of communication confused the boy. Shouldn't royals be able to use high class vocabulary and be formal always.

"I would like to have a shower first, your majesty. But I'm not sure if I have any more clothes on me."

"Oh don't worry about that, Tata. I've got it all fixed." Taehyung said sweetly as he twirled his hand in the air, clothes being magically generated for his size as the boy looks at the magic, mesmerized beyond belief.

"Whoa..."

"Oh, and also. Please call us by our names. Or hyung, if you are comfortable with it." Tata thinks for awhile at Jungkook's words of suggestion. Calling them by their names is slightly disrespectful when concerned with their age differences. At least addressing them as 'hyung' would slightly be formal and respectful.

So he goes with it.

"Hyung. Thank you, Jungkook and Taehyung hyung." He bowed again, making Taehyung's heart explode with unknown happiness.

"We'll let you get dressed, dear. Your food is here too, I've arranged the platter myself." Taehyung proudly boasts, playfully, to lighten the atmosphere. The curtains are drawn wider and more light rushes in as the couple leave the room with a soft click.

Taehyung comes back to his room, turning to look at Jungkook with a giant smile.

"Isn't he adorable?"

"He is, Tae. But have you, you know, probably checked for any threats?"

"As far as I'm concerned, he possesses no threats and oh god he's the cutest fanboy."

"He looks like you, honey." Jungkook points out and that deafens Taehyung's thoughts for a second.

"Right." They share a small laugh together and continue with their day, Jungkook kissing him on the lips before he goes back to his work and attending duties.

Taehyung slips into his son's room to find him rather entertained with the small baby pillow between his mouth. He notices the royal babysitter in the corner of the room, bowing at him politely, getting back to work with preparing Junghyun's baby cereal.

Junghyun had started eating solids on the advice of the pack pediatrician. Taehyung thanks the babysitter politely and takes the food bowl from her as she makes an exit.

"Hey baby." He cooed softly at him, Junghyun mumbling incoherent things whilst his dad nodded at everything he was saying. The conversation cuts off shortly when Jungkook mind links to his mate.

"Yo Tae the boys just got to know about Tata and they're wondering if you would join us at the picnic tomorrow."

"Oh really? How did they know though?"

"I told them." A small giggle makes its way through Jungkook's lips and is caught at the other side of the line.

"Okay. Cool."

"Bye darling."

"Kook, you're literally just three floors below. In the same building." Another chuckle was heard and they kissed their phones before Taehyung cut the call.

A few hours later, Taehyung finally found time out of his schedule and went down to the recreation room, special for the royals and knocked on the huge mahogany door.

"It must be Tae."

"And Junghyun!" Taehyung heard the giggles from inside as he adjusted his son on his chest. The toddler was busy playing with his father's little locket, a gift from his oh so grandpa hyung Yoongi.

"Hey chim." He greeted his best friend who paid no heed to the older male, intrigued solely by the presence of the toddler.

"There he goes." Yoongi calls out as he watches his mate run away from them all, the toddler in his arms giggling and laughing as his uncle bounced with every little jog.

"So, what about this new guy?" Namjoon, still in his work attire initiates the conversation.

"Ah. There's this kid from Bali who says I'm his idol and wants to work for me. He's human, and I don't find anything peculiar or weird in him. He's safe."

"Just tell us you didn't have the heart to say no to him because he looks like you."

"Uh..."

Jin is too intelligent for his own good, everyone thinks.

Slightly offended with what his senior just said, he huffs and gets comfortable beside his mate, his eyes switching from the people in front of him and Jimin and his son playing in the corner of the room.

"Hyung. He is an orphan. I'd like to take him in." The emotionally foolish man says in a small voice and face contoured into a frown as he looks at his lap.

"Tae. Do whatever makes you happy. You said he is not a dangerous person, right? Your happiness is our happiness too, Taehyung-ah. Remember that."

The over emotional doofus elemental walked towards his sunshine hyung, his words melting him on the spot and the hug soon turned into an eight member group hug including the overwhelmed child.

Junghyun returns into Taehyung's arms and resumes playing with the pretty wooden and gold locket and then the most awaited question is thrown into the air.

"So, can we at least meet this guy or no?"