Chapter 1

Rusty POV:

After around a 4 hour drive, I finally arrived at the house. Just by a look at the house on the outside, it seemed quite lively . By a quick look you could tell the structure had 2 stories, it was a gray house with a white roof. it had a nice porch and a few windows, and it had a nice front yard with a big tree in the front.

We pulled into the drive way, I was sitting in the passenger seat and a one of the shadowy figures which took on a human form and was the one driving. I had one bag of things with me, and I grabbed the bag and opened the door then got out of the vehicle, and after getting out I closed the door and after a few seconds the car pulled out of the driveway and I watched it drive off into the distance.

I sighed, and thought "well, I may as well go knock on the door to see if anyone's home and at least meet the people I'm trying to kill." I slowly walked over to the poor, went up the steps and ringed the doorbell with my bag and hand.

A boy who seemed to be only a few inches shorter then me, with brown hair, a black t-shirt, a red flannel and dark jeans answered the door. "Hey! you must be the new guy moving in with us, come on in!" he smirked, I walked inside and the inside of the house was, questionable at best. right when you walked inside you could see two arcade machines and if you turned to the left you could see the living room and the kitchen which were connected, and an ice cream display was placed against the wall in-between the kitchen and living room. 

A few moments after I stepped inside the boy shouted towards the stairs shouting "PINKKKK THE NEW ROOMATE DUDE IS HERE!" He was quite loud, but a girl with pink hair, a white t-shirt and jean shorts came running down the stairs which were placed on the right side of the house.

She arrived downstairs and welcomed me "Hey! You must be rusty, right?" she asked, in my mind i wondered "how did she know my name..?" and almost immediately after she responded "It said that was your name on your application to move in with us" she giggled, "Ah, yeah, that's me, its a pleasure to meet you both." I added. "Ah right! we haven't told you our names yet, my names pink and this is Alex!" she stated while pointing at the brown haired boy next to her, but still keeping eye contact with me.

"Alex, I was in the middle of something so do you mind giving him a small tour then showing him too his room? And don't mess it up!" she requested. Alex looked over at Pink, "I really don't have a choice, do I? alright yeah I can do that then, just leave it to me!" he replied 

after around an hour of showing me around the house, upstairs, the main floor, and outside, he finally went to a door that was right across from the main entrance to the house and opened it, it was a laundry room "This is the laundry room, and down there is your room!" he added, pointing to a set of stairs going down. i could see a small amount of light coming from the stairs, then Alex walked out of the laundry room and headed up stairs to where his room is, leaving me to unpack the few things i had in my bag.

The room was a decent size, a bit on the small size but it'll definitely work. the room had black walls and a hardwood flooring, it also had a twin sized bed with black bedding and an empty white desk with a matching dresser opposite from each other and there were nice bedside tables on either side of the bed with a small digital alarm clock on the right bedside table, i walked over to the bed and sat down on it, opening my bag.

My bag didn't contain much, a few pairs of clothes, a tooth brush and tooth paste, a hair brush and a bit of cash. I didn't really need anything more then that,  i thought that I may as well take a few days to plan stuff out. i have a year to get rid of two people, so I think ill be able to take my time. 

before I even try something, I should take into consideration who I'm dealing with, a boy a bit shorter then me, who seems to be quite laid back, though a bit stupid if I'm going to be honest, and a girl a bit shorter then Alex, who seems quite cheerful but a bit bossy, ill have to learn more about them before I do anything, but for now ill just unpack. 

I took the clothing out of my bag, stood up and walked over to the dresser, sorting out my clothes in the dresser.  I looked over at the alarm clock to see that it was 10:36pm, so I decided to just call it a day and head to bed, I changed into a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, then turned the lights off and headed to bed.