|Chapter 7|

Beth

Luke.. Kissed me, I don't actually know what to say I guess...

We sat outside for the rest of the lesson which was only 20 minutes but luckily it was last lesson so we met up with the rest of everyone and the boys went to Michael's for a 'much needed' band practice as he said. Me and the girls decided that we should have a girls night seen as though we've never had one yet.

"Guys, why don't we all just go back to mine, my parents are going to Adelaine in a hour and they won't be back until next week-end I think, and I'd rather have my friends round than stay in a empty-ish house for a while" and the girls all nodded and piled into Angels car.

Once we arrived we grabbed all the mattresses that we think would fit into the living room once I pushed the sofa to the back wall and moved the coffee table into the dining room, if my mum seen the house right now she wouldn't be happy but at least I've got friends, and grabbed all the pillows and blankets we could find and I knew that once the boys were finished with their band practice one of the girls will tell them to come over.

We decided to watch 'Divergent' first, well who could disagree once they seen the beautiful human being called Mr Theo James after that film finished we were watching the film of all films I called it, 'Mean Girls' we had ordered pizza at this point as we were starving and couldn't be bothered to actually make something ourselves. We were getting to my favourite part as well when there was a knock at the door. Great!

I hoped it was the pizza as it was almost half a hour ago I ordered it.

"Oi Bethy are you going to let us in before this pizza goes cold or we've ate it all?"

"Jen, I'm gonna kill you" I screamed as I opened the door.

"You'll thank me later" all the girls started to giggle.

"And what do I owe this pleasure then Mikey?"

"We'll see the thing is Jen called me and said before we come round you wanted to order pizza and we were hungry as well so here we are, with pizza too, Are you going to let us 4 hungry boys in?"

"Fine, we're watching Mean Girls and if you speak during it I will kill you seen as though you've made me miss like 10 minutes of it"

"Ooh Mean Girls, I guess it's your lucky day then... It's our favourite Chick-Flick" Ashton said as he appeared behind Michael.

Great.

As I entered the living room i said "I come bearing gifts, girls".

"We knew the boys were here already, Michael isn't exactly known to be quiet" Angel glared at Michael, and he just chuckled.

The rest of the boys just sniggered and sat down on the sofas around the room as we still remained sitting on the floor and that night was the first time I truly cherished them for the people they really were. I couldn't be more thankful for them being in my life.

Australia was going to be somewhere I truly enjoyed.

Everyone was getting up and started to walk out of the door after they had all said good bye to me and said we should do it again sometime, we definately should.

Luke was still standing in the doorway after everyone had left.

"Beth, tonight was good but do you know what would of been even better?"

"Luke, enlighten me of your recent discovery then?"

"Woah, if your going to be sarcastic then I might go, sorry I stayed behind"

He began to turn away.

"Stop! Luke, im sorry I get really sarcastic when I'm tired and I guess yeah, go on what were you saying?"

He began to walk closer to me and once there was almost no space between us he cupped my face into his hands and whispered "I should of done this" and began to move closer to my face and he kissed me, not roughly like he wanted to go further but softly like he was scared, scared of hurting me or getting the wrong impression of him I think.

After a few minutes, we both broke apart and lent our foreheads on each other's and Luke broke the comfortable silence as he whispered "Beth, another thing was I need to say is, on Friday make sure you wear something casual, but not too casual like sweats maybe jeans and a band tee or something like that" and he gave me a crystal white smile and walked through the door before I even got chance to answer.

A perfect night to a perfect day.

-edited-01/08/15-