|Chapter 8|

Beth

Friday, finally it was time for this date.

I think everyone knew what he was going to do, because Angel and Jen kept speaking to Luke in hushed tones whenever I was with them, which was all day and in Music, Luke took Angel aside to speak to her.

This was really irritating me now.

i want to know, but i guess ill find out later i suppose.

--------------------

I was just about to step into the shower when there was the knock on the door, i knew it wasn't Luke as he wasn't supposed to be picking me up at 7 and it was only 5.30.

i opened the door to be greeted by three giggling girls, great just what i need when I'm about to get ready for my date, ill be distracted now or they'll turn me into a tramp by either dressing me in 'sluty' clothes or making me look like a orange.

Luckily Luke told me to dress casual and wear a band tee, but which one?

Decisions, decisions.

i let the girls in and told then to make themselves comfortable as i was going to have a quick shower. I washed my hair and body and i was out within 5 minutes and i didn't need to shave my legs as i wasn't wearing a dress, that would of been worser, too many dresses and styles and ugh, i didn't realise being a girl was so stressful at times!

I called the girls up to my room and within 5 seconds they had arrived.

"I will do your hair and Angel will do your hair while Megan looks for you something to wear, so sit back and let us panic but of course we need your input on things. Girl don't think your getting away with it that easy!" Jen said as she glanced at the time on her phone.

"We have a hour and a bit so lets get to work girlies"

"I don't know what i would do without you girls at times,thanks and Megan, Luke said Casual but not too casual, maybe jeans a band tee or something like that he told me"

Megan turned around from looking through the clothes in my wardrobe, "Well that makes my job a lot easier then, i don't have to create a WHOLE outfit, I'm just gonna say, whats your favourite band tee? and what kind of jeans? Acid, jeggings, momma jeans, super skinny? you have enough jeans to sink a ship Beth!"

"haha, surprise me i guess" Megan just glared at me through the mirror and i smiled.

About half a hour later, Jen had finished doing my hair she decided to loosely curl my hair and put my fringe in a bobble and pull it out so it had arc to it and wasn't so flat and pulled some of my fringe to hang down my face, i suggested to put my fringe up as i know it'll just annoy me later, it was another thing i learned from when i was in England, the joys of being in England i guess.

Angel had decided to let me do my make-up myself as she wanted me to have some say in something at least so i said that i would do my make up and she decided to just sit and scroll through the boys twitter's to see what they've been up too or if Luke has mentioned anything about tonight.

Angel

I hope beth likes tonight, I'm surprised we've been able to keep this from her because believe me it was hard when she caught me or the girls talking to Luke at school. Well he does want tonight to be perfect for them.

Why cant Michael be like Luke? All he cares about is when a new video game is coming out or if he has completed a new game or a new level. But thats what i guess i love about him that he isn't one of the 'normal' boyfriends, society calls them. Plus id rather sit and stuff my face with a maccas and play xbox together all day than actually go to a expensive restaurant and speak in hushed tones. That sounds like a date from hell.

God i hope Beth likes this date.

She is one lucky girl.

Luke

'6.20pm' i swear to god the time must of slowed down because each minute feels like a hour, i guess i need to stop looking at the clock.

Calum's came round and so has Ash to try and help me calm my nerves, but its just making it worse for me.

I keep pacing back and forward across my room.

"Bro, seriously have you ever heard of sitting down?" Ash was getting irritated, i could tell by the tone of his voice. Annoyed.

"Haha, very funny, guys distract me before i actually lose my mind?"

"Well we've got a gig lined up for next Friday, i was going to mention it to everyone at band practice tomorrow but i guess its okay if i say now. Adam rang me as i was on my way here" Calum spoke with a grin on his face.

Our First gig.... wait what? our first gig, this is going to be amazing.
Now thats made me even more excited, i cant wait to tell beth this, she'll be so happy for us.

Beth.

God shes perfect, you never get tired of looking at her, seriously shes my idea of perfect but i guess everyone has secrets though. Shes seriously stunning god shes ju-

"Luke, Earth to Luke" while ashton spoke Calum clicked his fingers in my face.

"God, sorry zoned out for a moment then, My bad" good cover, i hope.

"Its fine, we know you were thinking about Beth so its okay and by the way its time"

My face instantly lit up.

I hope she likes the date I've planned.

-edited-01/08/15--