𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

(Same outfit as last chapter)

"I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out

Cause that's what young love is all about.

So pull me closer and kiss me hard.

I'm gonna pop you bubblegum heart."

Unedited

No one

The day started terribly for Lily. While Bella and Lily only had two classes together— in each class, Lily had a Cullen there. They always seemed to be staring, infuriating Lily who felt their eyes on her all the time.

Lily had been zoned out all day as she was in pain. The dull aching of her body mixed with the loud classroom didn't help. She was definitely out of it, that was clear.

She was quite used to being like this, seeing as it has happened many times yet that never helped her embrace or accept that is wasn't normal.

It was currently Lilian's last class until lunch. She had slowly walked into the noisy classroom. This class she had with Rosalie and Emmett, or so she learned was their names. They had their eyes on her as soon as she walked in the class, like they were staring before she even walked in. Lily had half a mind to not throw a chair at this for their annoying antics.

Lily was already annoyed to begin with, her pain and her anxiety did not mix with the class she walked in.

History.

She couldn't stand history teachers. The boring voices and the bland teaching antics. It was as if they all collectively agreed to be the pain in their students asses.

Mr. Wilson wasn't much better.

Lily sighed, she ran a tired hand through her hair. A habit of hers that shared with Bella and had yet to break.