1-sorry I had to go

~Evening of July, 19.~

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Amelia, Happy birthday to you! both of Amelia Banks's parent's song. While her mother was holding her 2-week old sister. Now make a wish princess, Amelia's father says, Amelia closes her eyes and thinks of her wish. She finally opens her eyes and blows out the candle that was shaped as the number 9. Her mother asked what she wishes for and she just says '' would it be a secret if I told you?''  Now let's eat some cake! her father says loudly.

~10 minutes later~

Amelia listen to me, take Amber, and hide. Please just go and don't get caught, I will be safe! Amelia's mother says with tears in her eyes. She hands her Amber and pushes her into the cupboard under the stairs and puts blankets on-top of them. ''Now don't come out until I tell you to, I love you.'' And with that, her mother closed the cupboard and ran to go fight. Amelia heard things flying, breaking, screaming, yelling, and bangs. And then no noise.

~1 hour later~

Amelia and Amber were still in the cupboard and her mother hasn't come back yet. So she sets Amber down in the blankets and gently opens the door.   

There were party decorations everywhere, glass, pictures, and other things. She kept quiet and kept walking through the house until she got to the living room which had both her parents on the floor.

 Amelia ran up to them and started shaking them, she then realizes they are dead and she is heartbroken. She goes back and grabs Amber, Amelia packs her bags, and some money, food,  she goes back to her parents one last time and takes off her mom's ring and puts it on her finger and puts her mother's necklace on her neck for now until Amber can have it. Amelia knows it's wrong but she also takes both parent's wands for safety. Amelia aslo takes picures of the family. Amelia gives both her parents a kiss on the cheek and tells their non-moving body she loves them and she will do anything to keep Amber safe, and she runs as far as she can.

~half a day later~

Amelia was still walking until she came across a wooded area, since Amelia wanted to take a break she went into the woods. while walking Amelia found an abanded house. Amelia didn't know if it was safe or not so she put Amber closer to her chest if that was even possible, and stepped inside. Amelia looked around and saw it was good enough to stay in for however long they had to stay. 

Amelia placed the bags down on put blankets down on the floor, with some of the other blankets she made a nest and put Amber in it. She put it on the blankets and crawled onto the blankets. She hid a wand under her make-shift pillow out of a jacket, her hand was holding the wand. Amelia knew some spells like stunning, disarming, and more because her parents use to ''fight'' each other for her entertainment. When thinking of that Amelia turned sad knowing Amber won't grow up with her parents. 

Amelia fell into a light slumber until Amber started lightly crying. Amelia got up and picked up Amber and started rocking her in her arms. Amela looked outside and saw it was night time, she looked at the pocket watch her father gave her and saw it was 1:30 in the morning. Amber didn't stop crying so amelia thought she was hungry so, Amelia went to the lake in the back of the house and took the bottle full of breast milk out of the water. Amelia learned how to do this because her father used to do this when they went camping to keep the drinks cold. 

Amelia went back inside and set it on a table to let it cool down a bit so it wasn't so cold. Amelia fed Amber and placed her back into her little nest. Amelia stayed up a little longer and then went back to sleep. While laying down, Amelia told herself she was going to clean up this house tomorrow.

UPDATED 12/7/2020