2- A brand new day

Amelia woke up to light shining through a good looking window that still had its glass. Amelia looked around and saw Amber was still sleeping so she would have to be quiet. Amelia got up and changed into some junky clothes that she had put in the bags. she looked at the watch and saw it was 7:30 am.

Amelia wasn't going to eat until lunch to save food because she didn't know how long she was going to stay in the abanded house. Amelia started going to work cleaning the house. First, she started cleaning a room that looked like a bedroom. She had made a broom out of feathers she found outside next to the river, she had tided the feathers to a bigger/thicker branch with string.

She was moving things out of the room when Amber started crying. Amelia didn't know she spent so much time cleaning because when she looked at the pocket watch it was 11:30 am. 

Amelia went to get Amber put her in the wraparound baby carrier( that wraps around your chest/ body). Amelia was going to work for another hour and a half. 

Amelia had most of the furniture out of the room by that time, except for a nice looking desk and a chair. Amelia moved all the blankets into the room which was now their bedroom, she also moved the bags into the room too.

Amelia decided she was going to eat now, she got out a can of soup and a plastic spoon and began eating. Once she was done she got some milk for Amber decided on a walk, Amber put her spoon and can on a table in the dirty kitchen.

Amelia saw a dump not far away when running away so she was going to go and get some things to use like pans and cups.

Amelia put a wand in her short band and put her shirt over it, and went outside.

Amber was happy while Amelia was walking, and she saw a squirrel and started squealing and Amelia giggled at her.

Amelia finally after 15 minutes got to the dump, she began searching but was being careful of what she touched. Amelia found some plates, bowls, cups, pots, and pans, and some silverware, and a big basket. Amelia could use these when she washed them.

Amelia went back to ''her'' house and dropped the thing off outside and went deeper into the woods for some wood to start a fire. It was kind of hard carrying things when she had Amber in the wrap. Amelia got the wood and made a fire, she got the biggest pot and filled it with river water and then put it on the fire to boil. When the water was heating, Amelia went back inside and read a book from her bag.

It was 3:45 pm when the water started boiling, Amelia was washing the dishes with the boiling water when Amber started crying from the place on Amelia's chest. Amelia looked at her watch and thought it was a good time for dinner, so Amelia went inside and took Amber out of the wrap and held her while she got the milk. It was 5:00 pm when Amber went to sleep. Amelia still hadn't eaten so she went to the fire outside and put more wood on the bottom. She took a pan that was kind of steep and put a can of tomato soup and noodles in it and put it on the fire. 

She ate and then changed into some PJs she had. 

She went onto the floor and fell asleep

Hey, Potterheads! I just wanted to let you know the only characters I own are,

Amelia Banks

Amber Banks

Charlotte Banks (Amelia & Amber's mother)

Jon Banks (Amelia & Amber's father)

UPDATED