Soaring Onto The Battle Field

3rd Person P.O.V

               " Master are you sure about this? " Mash asks in a nervous tone. " Yes Mash i'm sure, i've heard stories anout how you can use a catalyst to summon a mroe specific servent, so I wan't to know what happens when I use wyvern meat as the catalyst. " Ritsuka the last master in Chaldea says to mash as she finishes setting up for the summon. " Plus we just got here so it will be good to have a new allie. " Ritsuka says adding to her statement and she cracks her knuckles before she starts to summon ritual and Mash summons her armor and shield. " Let the four cardinal gates close. Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate. Let it be declared now; your flesh shall serve under me, and my fate shall be with your sword. Have the ferosity of the dragons and the speed and power to match. Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail. " Ritsuka says adding her own little dragon themed spin on the chant and multiple blue orbs form flaoting above the ground. The orbs begin to spind getting increasingly fast and them multiplying into three blue rings. The three rings implode temperarily blinding Ritsuka and Mash to reveal a rider class card then then starts to spark golden. " It worked it worked! " Ritsuka cheers as seh jumps up and down at the same time and Mash watches her with a smile on her face. 

             Before Mash or Ritsuka know whats happening Ritsuka is being pinned down by a slender inky black dragon with slits for pupils; while mash was tripped and landed on her butt with a shield that looks like it's part crosebow as well pointed at her throat being help by a shortish brown haired figure. " Where am I? " The boy asks pulling back on his crossbow-shield loeding it and the dragon opens it's mouth wide allowing Ritsuka to practically see down it's throat and a blue glow starts to eminate from it's throat. " Wait don't shoot just let us explain! " Ritsuka says putting her hands up even though she is pinned down. The boy nods and takes a step back but keeping his crossbow loeded and his eyes trained on the two females, then the boy puts a hand on the dragon and it gulps making the blue glow stop but stays on top of Ritsuka.

          " I am a master, Ritsuka from Chaldea and this is Mash and we have summoned you " Ritsuka says in a rushed tone " Y-yes it's true we can explain more if you want. " Mash said as the boy's brown hair waved in the wind and his face grew into one of contemplation. Hiccup then grabs his head and clenches his eyes shut and the dragon gets off of Ritsuka while it's pupils widen and begin to look almost cat like and rushes to the boys side licking him and trying to calm him. The boy gasps " Holy crap, I am so sorry let me help you both up. " the boy says as he rushes to Ritsuka and Mash's sides and the dragon sits almost like a dog with its pupils wide. " Master what's happening? " Mash asks confused and taking the boys hand to help her stand up. " The holy grail gives servents memories right I think he just got those memories. " Ritsuka tries to explain to mash being lifted up by the boy just the same as mash. 

          " I think I know what's happening, my name is Hiccup Hadock the third and this is Toothless" Hiccup says with a welcoming soft smile. " Mash Ritsuka, you just summoned a fictional character " Dr Ramony says over the micropohone in Ritsuka's bracelet " Wait what! " Ritsuka says suprised and Hiccup raises an eye brow. " How is that possibble? " Mash asks desummoning her armor. " Well remember the Nameless Samurai he is from a legend that many belive but many also don't belive and so he is a fictional character from legend thats what happened here, with what i've gathered the movie How To Train Your Dragon came out recently and all the young kids that don't know better believed him to be real and os the hall of heroes made him real. " The docter explains as Ritsuka and Mash stare at Hiccup and Toothless mouths agape as they do. 

         Before the group has time to continue they're conversation a group of soldiers show up weapons in hand thinking that the master and two servents plus dragon are enemies they attack. Mash summons her armor once more and Hiccup jumps onto Toothless and they jump into the sky. " Hey where is he going?! " Ramony asks in a questioning and annoyed tone as the solders converge on Mash. As Mash knocks out another soldier everyone starts to hear a high pitched whistle that only seems to be getting higher. " What in the world is that? " Davinchi asks runnign into the room in Chaldea after Romany updated her on the situation. 

Hiccups P.O.V

          I feel the wind hitting my face as me and Toothless plunge at increasingly high sppeds from the sky and I lean even closer onto Toothlesses sadle. I look past Toothlesses head as we break through the clouds and see Ritsuka, Mash, and all the soldiers looking up at us and the high pitched whistles gets even louder and higher. " Now bud. " I say before Toothless charges up a shot and right before we hit the soldiers he shoots it creating one of the biggest explosions he has ever made taking out all of teh soldiers and we swoop back up into the sky seeing another wave moving in Ritsuka and Mash's direction. 

3rd Person

         " Holy shit. " Every one says in unison and they notice that there is a faint almost completely see through circle of blue from the plasma shot. " I'm picking up extremely high amounts of plasma in the environment. " Romany said from the bracelet and Hiccup and Toothless start flying back to the group from the sky. Hiccup and Toothless land in front of the two woman and hiccup takes out a spyglass from a bag on Toothless's sadle and hands it to Ritsuka and he points in a direction. " Look that way there are more soldiers coming so since your my master its up to you what we do, I vote we retreat these are just people it's not liek they have bad intentions. " Hiccup says calmly and Mash nods in agreement while Toothless cautiosly walks to Mash. " He's right. " Davinchi says as she starts trying to pull up as much information as she can about Hiccup and Toothless. " Hiccup just so you know you and Toothless have increased strength and speed and team work meaning since your a rider servent Toothless is apart of you so you can communicate telepathically. " Davinchi says as Hiccup and Ritsuka look at Toothless who is licking Mash affectionetly almost like a dog. " Looks like he likes her. " Hiccup says to no one in particular as he moves his old body a bit to loosen his joints. " The soldiers are getting closer we should go, I have an idea. " Hiccup says as he looks at Toothless and Toothless stops licking Mash and gets off of her. " If we are about to do what I think we are about to do it's gonna be awesome! " Ritsuka says with a wide smile and Mash starts getting really nervous. Hiccup gets onto Toothless's back and Ritsuka follows while Mash stays on the ground still nervous. " Mash, it's going to be ok, i'll make sure he doesn't go to fast. " HIccup says as he puts hishand out for her to take. " Ok, if your sure. " Mash says quietly as she takes Hiccups hand and he pulls her up onto the dragons back. " How did you know my name? " Mash asks as she sits between Hiccup and Ritsuka in a line on the dragons back. " I heard the guy on the microphone say it and it would be rude to not call you by your name right. " Hiccup says making Mash blush a little " Also you both should either hold onto me or each other. " Hiccup says and Mash puts her arms tight around Hiccups waist still afraid of how this is going to go and Ritsuka holds onto mash tightly while Toothless begins to crouch and spread is winds wide open in all there glory. " Slowly bud. " Hiccup says and Toothless does the exact opposite of what he said jumped off the ground shooting them up into the sky in a burst of speed faster than any of them have seen before. Mash summons her armor on instinct from being terrorfied and she closes he eyes tightly while holding hiccup even tighter and Toothless smiles a goofy wide smile eltting his toung flop in the wind. Before either of the woman knew it the four of them were in the clouds out of sight and out of range for the soldiers and Mash opens her eyes to look around and then immediatoy closing them tightly after seeing how high up they were while Ritsuka was looking around with a hold on Mash that many would consider too loose.

            " Ritsuka make sure not to do what you did last time you had a four star " Davinchi says giggling a bit making Ritsuka get a bit embarrased while Hiccup calls Toothless a useless reptile in the background. " I wont accidentally get rid of him to level up Mash. " Ritsuka says with her cheeks puffed out while hiccup makes sure this time that they are just slowly moving through the sky. " Anyways, you guys should head over to that town over on your right. " Romany says stiffling his own laughter. " Alright. " Ritsuka says as she remembers to return Hiccups spyglass to him and hiccup changes they're course so that they are headed to the town and he puts a friendly comforting hand on Mash's shoulder. 

Ok so this was just a random idea I had and I know I haven't written in a while so I said why not so this is what it is, so if you like it im glad and if you didn't like it please tell me why and also real quick I don't know if I should put romance in this story so if you guys want romance please tell me and if you have any ideas for who should date Hiccup I would appreciate that and i'm gonna say this now Hiccup is not gay he has only shown attraction for Astrid and she is a girl so if you want him to have a relationship and you recommend someone make sure its a girl so I hope everyone has a good day/night/afternoon and i'll see you all later.