Convince, failed

Mr. Yoo's POV

At Mr. Yoo's office...

"Uhm...Jihyo, Nayeon is your friend right?"

"Yes sir"

"Can you contact her and pleased her to go here?"

"S-Sure sir" Jihyo said as she went out of Mr. Yoo's office and started to contact her friend. (A/N: Jihyo promoted as Mr. Yoo's temporary secretary since the former secretary leave for a while because of an emergency)

"Sir..."

"Yes?"

"She said she'll be gere after 30 minutes"

"Okay, thank you"

I waited 30 minutes alone at my office, after some minutes of waiting for Nayeon's presence. And finally Nayeon entered the room and bowed her head showing of being respectful to senior but I guessed I'm nit senior I'm still look like 25 year old. Anyways, I let Nayeon sit in front of me.

"Welcome to my company again"

"Thank you Mr. Yoo"

"Uhm...is it okay? If we're going to talk about your work?"

"Sure..."

"Why you submitted Jeongyeon a resignation form yesterday? Is it for what?"

"I actually didn't submit that form to her, I just accidentally putted it on her schedules that I prefer for one week."

"Right, then?"

"I was being forced to do that..."

"Who forced you?"

"It's my mom Mr. Yoo, sorry..."

"No, you don't need to say sorry to me, in fact you need to say sorry to Jeong"

"B-But..."

"It's okay, anyways, why your mom forced you to do that?"

"She doesn't want me to go home late, that's why she told me I need to submit a resignation form even tho I don't want to"

"But if it's okay, can I talk with her?"

"No"

"Why?"

"She might get mad, sorry Mr. Yoo but what my mom said is what I did"

"But, it doesn't mean you don't have chance to decided for yourself"

"Sorry...Mr. Yoo mianhe..." she said then stand up and started to leave me.

N-No I failed convincing her but I will still do anything just to pleased her stay at Jeongyeon's company and be her permanent secretary. But from now on I may not tell this to Jeongyeon.

Nayeon's POV

"Oh? You're here already, so hat did they say to you? Huh?"

"Mom please, stop."

"WOAH! You can tell me that thing already huh?"

"Mom...all I did is to work and work just to help you, to help you for Tzuyu's tuition. I didn't even find some good jobs there not until they promoted me as secretary, I accept it cause even tho I don't have any experience I tried my best to impress them, to express what kind of me during on work. I always thought that this things I did right now is for you, for our family! That one thing I wanted to show Tzuyu is even if dad is not with us we're still happy! I sacrificed everything to me, I worked harder than hard, all in all! But yet it still not enough! I really hate this! I'm tired already! I almost approach the point that I wanted to commit suicide, I almost experience depression many times! But I didn't tell that things to you mom, because I don't want you to be worried about me! Sometimes I feel random feelings, jealous, sadness and more! You almost focused on Tzuyu that you approach to the point that you forgot about me, about the one who had a tension to make you happy! World is really unfair! Sorry, but maybe Mr. Yoo is right, that he said makes me realize, that even one chance just to decide for myself only. Because not every time I always based on what you told me mom! Sorry, but it's all lie that y'all seen me being happy and laughed all the time, it also hides every pain I grabbed in my entire life" I said making a pause, WOAH I seemed to had a speech huh.

"Y'all can call me OA or else, but y'all can't blame me for expressing what I feel...." I added and left them with their mouth opened. Tzuyu is also there. I guessed she was confused of why I implicate her. They can't blame me for expressing it in front of them, I might hurt them too but I had the most pain. Sorry...

I sighed and feel the night that someone give me to relax myself, maybe I can't sleep a bit because that was the first time I expressed everything to them with pain and madness. But it not all everything about me...it's still 5% of my feelings I expressed.