Chapter 6.

Unbelievable... just unbelievable.

Waning this chapter mentions/insinuates a non-consensual relationship, please be mindful and don't read if this will trigger you. Also I'm really sorry this took so long I had some family issues going on and it put a really big stop on writing or even having the creativity for writing... hehe :)

"You look tired, and you've been yawning all throughout practice" kiyoko said while helping to pack the first aid kit for tomorrow's practice, "oh really? I hadn't noticed" you looked up at her and smiled, 'kiyoko too smart to fall for one of your...

"You look tired, and you've been yawning all throughout practice" kiyoko said while helping to pack the first aid kit for tomorrow's practice, "oh really? I hadn't noticed" you looked up at her and smiled, 'kiyoko too smart to fall for one of your lies y/n' you mentally curse yourself, "I'm not too smart to see though your lies, I've just known you long enough, oh and you're a terrible lair" kiyoko didn't look up from the first aid pack as she explained, "what! How!?" You asked dumbfounded, now wondering if she could read minds. "I'm not a mind reader, I can just see it on your face" she smiled and shook her head in amusement, sometimes you wondered how someone as perfect as kiyoko was best friends with you, but you're certainly glad you were. "Now why are you so tired all the time?" She asked, "okay time to come clean, promise you won't be mad?" You looked at her with pleading eyes, and she gave you a single nod, so you continued "well I've been trying to bring up my grade point average, so I may have stayed up a little too late once or twice" you flat out lied to her, as she nod you were convinced she hadn't bought it, but she didn't questioning further. That in your books is a win.

"Alright everyone, we're finished for today" You heard coach ukai shout from behind you, "you ready to go?" He asked while tapping your shoulder. Spinning around to look at him, you nod and follow him out the gym, to his car. By now everyone knew why you went with ukai after practice, however the only reason everyone knows is because Nishinoya and Tanaka's nosy habits...

***Flashback***

Tanaka and Noya had both found it weird that you'd been leaving at the exact same time as ukai after every practice, "hey noya, don't you find it weird y/n leaves the same time as coach everyday?" Tanaka asked his friend, "yeah I was thinking the same thing" noya responded enthusiastically, now greatful that he's not the only one to pick up on it. "So we have to figure out what going on!..." tanaka stated and continued on explaining his plan to follow you and ukai, to see just what you're both hiding. Later that day after evening practice, both tanaka and noya followed ukai and you out of the gym to a little yellow car. As you both got to the car, ukai opens the door for you and then walked around to the drivers side of the car. "Why are they in the car together?" Tanaka asked his friend, as the yellow car pulled out of the parking lot with both you and ukai. "They're shacked up" noya gasped, "what! But that's illegal, should we tell the team?" Tanaka panicked, watching the yellow car disappear. However both nishinoya and tanaka had decided to keep quiet about your's and ukai's car rides, well that was until they saw you the next morning looking more tired and uncomfortable then usual. Gathered in the gym for morning practice, they kept the all the boys behind for a minute to tell them, "are you sure? That's a dangerous accusation" Daichi asked, "THEY LEFT IN THE SAME CAR!!! HE EVEN OPENED THE DOOR FOR HER!" Noya yelled "AND YOU SAW HOW TIRED AND UNCOMFORTABLE SHE WAS THIS MORNING!! SHE COULDN'T EVEN PICK UP A BALL WITHOUT WINCING IN PAIN" tanaka back noya up, yelling just as loudly. "Well if that doesn't sound like a couple going to hookup I don't know what does" suga tapped his chin in thought, "do you think it's... you know?... she wants it..." ennoshita focused his eyes on the floor. "What are you insinuating? That's it's not consensual?" Tsukishima scoffed finding this whole thing ridiculous, "well perhaps that's why she's been looking sad, and tired recently" asahi added and silence fell on the group of boys, as they thought about your mood change since ukai started coaching the team. "Now that you mentioned it..." suga dropped his head, "that's it we need to do something" Daichi said as everyone left the gym. Evening practice rolled around sooner then intended and you were running late, however when you got to the gym practice hadn't been taking place, it hadn't even started. Instead you were met with all the boys gathering around ukai, just about ready to jump him, however both takeda and kiyoko were trying to defuse the situation. "Listen to me, whatever you think is happening, isn't happening... look it's not my place to say why she's leaving with me, but I'm telling you that we're not hooking up" ukai said holding his hands up in defence, "that's not very convincing" tsukishima said almost like he was trying to make the situation worse. "He's right! That's it Tanaka you hold, I'll punch!" Noya shouted rolling up his jacket sleeves, "whatever you did to her, we're gonna do to you" Daichi said in a seemingly calm tone but he held a very scary facial expression. "What are you all doing?" You asked, "y/n! Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" Hinata grabbed you and pulled you away from the large group, "I'm fine, what are you doing to coach?" You point to ukai, who had been backed up against the wall. "They think I've been taking you home with me" he said, and you felt your face go red with embarrassment, "w-what?!" You look over to the boys surrounding ukai and frown. "Why?" You focus on both noya and tanaka, knowing they'd be behind this. Watching them, they both gulped nervously, "well... we saw both of you leave together in the same car" noya explained nervously, shifting his weight between his feet. "And the first thing you thought was that I'M fooling around with the COACH?" Your frown deepened, and anger rested on each word. "Umm yeah" tanaka looked everywhere but you, "you didn't even think to ask me? Honestly I should have expected something like this from you two..." you point at noya and tanaka "...but the rest of you, I thought you guy were smarter then this. If you must know, I'm not hooking up with anyone, and certainly not the coach of the volleyball team." You look towards that rest of the team, who all looked very apologetic and so you continued on. "Coach has been nice enough to take me to the hospital everyday so that I can see my father" you finish with a deep sigh, you were annoyed but you understand it was a misunderstanding, so you decided to forgive them this time. "Now apologies to coach and get started on practices" you demanded, with a chorus of apologies everyone went back to work.