• hour six •

y/n and bakugou played video games for a bit because they were quite entertaining, all until y/n's stomach started rumbling

y/n and bakugou played video games for a bit because they were quite entertaining, all until y/n's stomach started rumbling. she had tried to ignore it until it got louder and bakugou heard it.

"was that your fucking stomach?" he questioned a looking up from the tv.

"i- uhm- yes? no? ye-" she was quite embarrassed so she struggled with trying to get her words out. bakugou thought he would spare her of embarrassment and cut her off.

"did you eat before you came here?" he asked turning to her, he face flushed and she sat the controller down.

"no," she looked down to her hands.

"idiot. i think i have some mochi and pocky over there on my desk, i might have chips too i'm not sure. go get whatever," he shrugged turning towards the tv again.

"thank you," you bowed your head down before getting up and finding yourself to his snack collection on his desk. her mouth almost watered at the snacks that she desperately craved. she grabbed some mochi and strawberry pocky. "do you want anything?" y/n asked.

"grab me some chips," he spoke, his controller clicking and clacking. you grabbed him a bag of chips and walked back over to the bed, sitting next to him in her original spot.

she opened up her mochi taking a bite and almost letting out a sound of delight at how good it was. she threw bakugou chips in his lap and watched him play GTA as her character sat there not moving due to her not playing currently.

y/n actually ate her snack like a mad man. she didn't care though because she knew bakugou wouldn't actually judge her. he might tease and poke at her but, he would never actually judge how she ate.

"hungry huh?" bakugou let out a breath of amusement through his nose, setting his controller down and opening his bag of chips.

"i cant help it!" she shrugged and kept munching.

"you're stuffing your mouth, and you look like a ugly chipmunk," he poked her right cheek and started to eat his chips.

"you do too!" she spoke, covering her face as she finished chewing her last bite.

"no i do not!" the blonde yelled, slightly muffled due to all of the food in this mouth. he ate messily too, she liked that, they could relate in someway.

"you totally do, look at you!" you laughed, as you poked and his cheeks like he did to you.

"hey! get off!" he shouted, trying to grab your fingers off of his cheeks. everything was going good until he started to choke, he was laughing and trying to get me off of him while chewing at the same time i guess it was a bit too much. he coughed up a storm and y/n rushed in to pat his back and help him cough it up.

"oh my god!" she laughed as she pat his back harshly. he finished chewing and got over his coughing fit and y/n was still patting his back, rather hard and roughly.

"oi stop that! i'm fine, get off!" bakugou yelled. she laughed as he tried to squirm out of her touch, she hit his back hard.  he didn't want to hurt her or anything so he held back from literally killing her. he turned to her and grabbed her wrist that was on his back, backing her to the wall
that was next her he held her wrist above her head. with y/n's other hand she reached up to grab her hand but bakugou captured that one too, holding both her her hands above her head he huffed.

"i told you to stop," he growled through his teeth. they were close, noses inches apart. y/n was getting used to this closeness and didn't seem to mind it anymore, same with bakugou. a blush rose to both of their faces.

why does she do this to me, why do i feel like this bakugou pondered in his head trying to figure it out. she made his heart clench, he made her stomach tighten. they made eachother feel, why though?

"sorry," she spoke nervously looking down.

"don't apologize like that you'll make me feel bad, piss off." he rolled his eyes and let go of here wrists. she took a breath and sat back in her spot bakugou sitting back down as well. they ate in silence, y/n opening the box of pocky that she loved so much.

bakugou picked up his controller again and started to play GTA. y/n sat back and watched like she did before. she was getting a little bored of the game, so she decided to suggest things to do.

"bakugou?" she spoke setting her snack down.

"hm?"

"i'm bored of the game, let's have a dance party!" she suggested at sitting up excitedly.

"no way." the crimson eyed boy growled narrowing his eyes to the tv.

"please! it'll be so fun, you can play your music and we can dance! hey, even throw some mother mother in there," you suggested moving in front of his tv blocking the view.

"move," he groaned.

"not until you agree to have a dance party with me," the h/c haired girl huffed and crossed her arms.

"i don't dance," he simply answered looking up at me and lowering his eyebrows. y/n wanted to dance, she wanted to be close again, or at least see his smile. she wanted to know what music he liked, just as he wondered for her.

"you can start now!" y/n grabbed the controller from his hands and set it down reaching out her hand for him to grab.

"y/n i said-" y/n had enough of this so she rudely cut him off.

"sh! no excuses you are going to get up and dance with me. stop being such a hard head and let loose," she frowned standing her ground.

"will you leave me alone if i do?" he questioned, she nodded vigorously. he sighed reaching his hand out to hers, they latched hands and y/n pulled hun up from his spot bringing him to the middle of the room.

this was going to be fun. they both knew it.

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY IS MY WAY OF SAYING SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SO LONG. THERE COULD BE A POSSIBLE 3 UPDATE TODAY BUT WHO KNOWS. I KNOW THE LAST TO CHAPTERS ARE SLOPPY AND A MESSY BUT ILL FIX THEM UP WHEN I GET A CHANCE OR WHEN IM DONE  THE STORY. CYA <3