• hour eight •

next thing you knew bakugou was holding his hand was holding his hand above you making small pops from his palm

next thing you knew bakugou was holding his hand was holding his hand above you making small pops from his palm. you always thought his quirk was cool but you didn't like him because of that, he was him, you liked that.

as a reflex you quickly held you're hand up to him a chain coming from you're palm.

you're quirk was called, "Bonds" you used your hands to create chains. they were attached to your palm once you activated your quirk, they couldn't come off. you learned how to control how long or short the chains were, right now you were focusing on making the chains stronger during training. for the most part you could control them, your quirk could be a defensive and offensive quirk, it always came in handy.

"dumbass," he scoffs putting his hand down. you grow your chain and little longer and lightly slap his cheek with it. "oi!" he shouts bringing his hand back up and creating small explosions.

y/n giggles and slaps him again. bakugou, holds his piping palm to her arm, stinging her skin a couple of times. "hey!" she yells.

"you did it to me!" he shouts lifting his hand from her arm. y/n scoffs and pushed his chest, he pushes back, she pushes once again, and unsurprisingly he pushes back but harder. she falls back a little losing her balance but quickly gaining it again and pushing him back harder than before. they begin a pushing fight, challenging eachother over and over again.

"you loser!" she yells kicking his leg lightly.

"oh you wanna go shitty woman? i'll take you right here right now!" he threatens.

"let's go! you won't, pussy!" she shout back.

bakugou suddenly picks her up wrapping his arms around her legs then throwing her on the bed. her back slams into the bed and she breaks out into a fit out laughter. bakugou going back in on her picking her up again and slamming her back down. he tried this again but y/n wraps her arms around his neck so he would come down with him. bakugous body jerks down with her and he falls on top of her.

y/n flipped them over straddling his legs she picks up a random pillow and hits him with it. she continuously hits him in his face, chest, and everywhere she possibly could with the pillow.

bakugou breaks out into a fit of laughter too, trying to take the pillow from his hands. neither of them were being gentle both of them were rough but they both knew the other could take it. bakugou wrapped his hands around her thighs and held onto the to flip them over. he now between her legs like before, she took ahold of the pillow and started hitting her with it.

"bakugou!" she yelped through her laughter.

"how you like that? huh? huh? that's what you fucking get!" he shouted through his laughter. she kicked and yelled trying to get out from under him. y/n pushed his chest making him fall backwards off the bed, he luckily caught himself.