School Day

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up nervously because today is the first day of school. I hurried and went downstairs not to keep my friends waiting. "Good morning Elizabeth-sama." Tarmiel when he saw me he said to me kindly. "Good Morning Elizabeth-sama." And Sariel said too. "Good morning Sariel and Tarmiel" I said to them with smiled.

"Where is Mael?" I asked to them wonderly. Just then Mael came to us. "I am here Elizabeth." He smiled me. "And Good morning to you all." Mael said to us. We started walking to go to school after talking a little. Nobody talked while we were walking. I knew everybody was nervous too.

We could see the school now. "The school is really big." Sariel said with admiration. We joined him too. "Let's go to school." Mael said confidently.

Mael realized that I was worried and stopped me. "Dont be afraid Elizabeth, I will always protect you." Hearing this had me relieved. "Thank you Mael." I said to him and smiled.

Everybody was looking us when we entered school. I felt the curious and angry gaze of demons on me. "Who is the goddess next to the four great archangels? I heard it was said. But I didn't care it.

We entered to school and we tried to find our class. I was not in the same class with Sariel, Tariel and Mael. I was sorry for that. I am in the 11 / A class. We said we would meet at break, we entered our classes.

When I entered the classroom, I realized that every clan is in the class. I didn't know where to sit. At the moment the girl who long brown hair with purple eyes called to me. "Come here Elizabeth." She said to me and I went to her. I sat next the her.

"Hi my name is Diane." She smiled to me. "I am Eliza-" and I suddenly stopped. Because I remember she called me by name. "How do you know my name?" I asked to her in surprised.

"Oh... I'm from the giant clan, that's why I know you, princess of the goddesses." I remembered we fled with fairies and giants in the Holy War. "You are right I forgot it." I said to Diane embarrassmently. "It does not matter." She said and smiled.

And we kept talking to Diane. We agreed very well to Diane. I felt we would be close friends.

-Meliodas's POV-

I went to the school with ten commandments. All eyes turned to us when we entered school. I notice everyone walking away slowly from us. When I saw the goddesses I felt anger inside me again.

I am in the 11/A class am in the same class with Melascula and Monspeet. Monspeet was upset that she was not in the same class with Derieri. And Derieri was upset too. Monspeet and Derieri love each other. This seemed so meaningless to me. Love is to me only weakness.

As soon as I entered the classroom, I felt a goddess magic power so high. I looked at her immediately. She was a goddess has long silver hair, a small nose, and full pink lips.

She is a goddness but she is really beautiful. I've never seen her before. She felt my dark power and looked at me. I did not take my eyes from her.

-Elizabeth's POV-

There were two other demons with him. He had yellow messy hair. He is so handsome. I blushed for thinking about this. And I pulled my eyes from him.

Then he went and sat in the back row. The teacher came to the classroom and she wanted to us to say our clan and name.

The boy who has blue spiky hair and red eyes stood up, "My name is Ban and I'm from the human clan." He said to the class. Then a few more continued to introduce themselves

-Meliodas's POV-

Everyone in the class was promoting themselves. But I didn't care about the class. I only just wonder the Goddess girl's name. I don't know why I care to her. I looked at her and waited for her turn.

Finally came to her and stood up. "My name is Elizabeth, I'm from the goddess clan." She said to the class shly. I silently repeated her name "Elizabeth..."

-Elizabeth's POV-

I sat down after saying my name. I have been waited to hear for demon boy's name.

The demon girl who pink straight and long hair when the turn came to the demon boy "Does anyone don't know him?" The demon girl asked sarcastically and laughed.

I couldn't understand why the demon girl said that. Meanwhile the demon boy stood up "I am from the demon clan, my name is Meliodas!" He said in a loud voice.

Hii guyss!!! Elizabeth learned who Meliodas was. What do you think Elizabeth will think about this? I hope you enjoyed my story!😍😍 See you in the new episode ^_^