I love you

-Meliodas's POV-

Of course, I didn't say Zeldris that I am in love with Elizabeth. "Nobody will do anything unaware of me Zel! So I was angry to Melascula." I said to Zeldris angrily. Zeldris looked at me and while something was going to say, Gelda came to us (She is Zeldris's girlfriend ) and she said, "I miss you." and kissed Zeldris. Zeldris blushed and I laughed at him.

When Zeldirs told me first time, he is in love with Gelda, I said to him how stupid and weak he was. But now I understood him very well. Gelda is a vampire and when my father found out about their relationship, he was very angry with Zeldris, but over time he started to get used to Gelda. "Hi Meliodas whats up?" Gelda asked to me kindly. "Hi Gelda, as you know nothing different." I answered to her quietly. But I told the biggest lie in my life.

Then Gelda screamed. "Elizabeth!!!" She yelled and ran towards Elizabeth and hugged her. "I miss you so much Ellie." Gelda said to Elizabeth happily. "I missed you too Gelda, I could not come to you, I'm sorry." Elizabeth said to Gelda embarrassingly. Then Elizabeth introduced Gelda to Diane and Elaine. Zeldirs and I watched in amazement. "Gelda didn't told me that the goddess queen was close friends with her daughter." Zeldris said to me still in shock. I looked at him and remained silent.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Gelda was my close friend for a long time. I was very happy to introduce her to Diane and Elaine. Then we went out to the garden Diane, Elaine and Gelda, I told Gelda everything that happened with Meliodas. Gelda was very surprised and very happy. "I never thought you and Meliodas would fall in love and I think you suit each other very well." Gelda said to me happily. Diane and Elaine also joined her and we all giggled.

Then the demons were all looking at me and they knew who I am. But they couldn't get close to me because Meliodas scared them and protected me. The four great archangels had learned what happened and they said I should be more careful with demons. But I am not afraid because Meliodas is protecting me.

I attended classes all day at school and I talked with Meliodas in the lessons by writing to each other on paper. We started to be very close with Meliodas. I falling in love with him more every minute. School was over and we slowly started collecting our belongings. At the moment Meliodas whispered quietly to me. "How will I wait until tomorrow? I miss you already." He told me softly and smiled. I turned red and smiled at him.

"I was thinking about it too." I said this suddenly and I blushed like crazy. I whispered quietly to him too. The smile on his face widened. Before he left he winked at me and left the classroom without anyone seeing. Then now my whole face was red. Diane, Elaine and Ban came to me and we were together and we left the classroom. Such a short fairy man with orange hair and orange eyes who waited for us in front of the classroom looked at us.

His name was King but his real name is Herlaquin. When I saw him I knew he was the fairy king. And King was Elaine's brother. I knew him because we fought alongside the fairies in the Holy war. He approached us. "Where did you stay, Elaine, for sure, Ban deliberately made me wait." He said angrily and looked at Ban with suspicious funny eyes. We all laughed, especially Ban. "Yes how did you know King?" He said while still laughing. At the time, "Ban!!" Elaine warned him to her joke.

"What does my sister find in you Ban, I really wonder it." King said to Ban still angrily. We all continued to laugh. "I've never laughed this much before." I said to them and giggled. "I'm sure Elizabeth we'll always laugh from now on." King said to me fun way and others joined him.

I noticed that Diane was very quiet and embarrassed. "What happened, Diane?" I whispered quietly to her. "Elizabeth don't tell Elaine, but I really liked him." Diane said to quietly. I chuckled at Diane. "I think he liked you too." I told her and I poked her to look to him. King was looking at Diane and came next to her. I went away to leave them alone. Then we all said goodbye and went home.

I remembered what Meliodas told me at the exit and I blushed again. And as I said, I really missed him. I am impatient to go to school as soon as possible. Finally it was morning and I was going to school. Seeing that I was very happy to go to school Mael, Sariel and Tarmiel looked at me strangely.

I saw Meliodas while walking down the hall. He looked at me and gestured at me to follow him and smiled. I made an excuse for the four great archangels and started following him. I finally came to an empty hallway where nobody was.

I looked around to see Meliodas at that moment, someone grabbed me from my back, my waist and leaned me against the corner wall. That person was Meliodas and he put both hands against the wall and took me between. He looked into my eyes meaningful. "I can't take a second without thinking about you." He said to me sofly. Our faces were very close at that moment and I was red to his words.

"M-Meliodas..." I just slowly told, his name. He started to look deeper into my eyes. "I can't take it anymore, Elizabeth." Then he whispered to me politely. I could not prevent myself. "Me too Meliodas, but we dont have to anymore." I said to him quietly. After I said these, he more closered to me and I closed my eyes slowly. His nose was touching my nose and he slowly closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, we didn't know the Mael who was watching us. Mael came towards us and pushed Meliodas. "What do you think you did to Elizabeth!?" Mael shouted to Meliodas very angrily. Meliodas immediately approached him. "This is none of your business!" Meliodas yelled him angrily and hit Mael very hard.

Mael was so angry he came back and while he was going to hit Meliodas, I blocked him. "Stay away from him Mael!" I pushed him and I shouted. Meliodas liked this my reaction to Mael and smiled at me. But Mael was very surprised and sad. "Why are you protecting him!" He asked me in loudly. At that time the teacher came and punished Meliodas and I. She said we would stay there for a while room in the penalty room on the administration floor.

Meliodas and I went to class and everyone's eyes were on us. But nobody knew what was happen. Diane, Elaine and Ban looked at me with asking eyes. But I couldn't tell them anything because we punished and went to the penalty room with Meliodas. We entered the room and the teacher gave us an angry look and closed the door.

I was happy to be punished because I was with Meliodas. As if Meliodas read to my mind. "I don't care about the punishment I am so happy to be with you." He told me sweetly and smiled at me. "Did you read my mind?" I asked to him and I chuckled.

Meanwhile we are sitting in a chair side by side a little bit far. Meliodas grabbed my chair and pulled me towards him. I was very close to him right now. I blushed and looked at him, he was looking at me.

Suddenly he put his hand on my cheek. "I love you Elizabeth, I love you for a long time." He told me softly. He was looking into my eyes as if he was enchanted. I felt my face burn. "I-I love you too Meliodas." When I said this to him, my face was all red.

Then I turned my head to the other side but Meliodas grabbed my chin with his hand and turned my head back to him. At that time, Meliodas slowly leaned over my face. His hand was still on my cheek.
I left myself to that moment and closed my eyes.

Then I felt his lips on my lips, slowly pressed his lips to my lips and he kissed me.

This episode is a bit long, I hope you liked it.🤭 And thank you for reading :))❤️