3 - ARTICLE/STORY

1 week prior -

CELEBRITIES AT LAST NIGHTS MOVIE PREMIER ROCKED STUNNING LOOKS

Sebastian Stan, Fiona Byrnes, and Anthony Mackie are among the celebrities at premier last night in Los Angeles, California

Stan wore a black suit and white button up, minus a tie. Byrnes wore a pale blue corset dress with a pair of white strappy heels. Mackie wore a grey plaid suit, a red checkered button up, and red tie.

The three were among Chloe Grace Mortez, Jay Ryan, and Misha Collins attending the premier.
Stan, Byrnes, and Mackie were the main trio seen last night, and one we hadn't seen before. Fiona Byrnes and Sebastian Stan seemed to cozy up quite a bit together during the premier, and Anthony Mackie seemed like a third wheel to their duo. None of them brought any dates
to the event.

We hope to see more of Fiona and Sebastian, whether that means as friends, in a film together, or as possible real life love interests.

We are also excited to see the celebrities upcoming projects!

— — — — — — — — — —

My hands rested on my lap, but they instinctively went to my jacket when I felt the buzz of my phone. I took it out of my pocket, a sheepish grin making its way onto my face when I saw the notification 'imsebastianstan followed you back'. I lightly bit my bottom lip as my thought process drifted. I thought back to that night.

I took in a deep breath to try and calm my nerves. Saying I was riddled with stress and anxiety would be an understatement. There were no words that I could use to describe how nervous I was. I had been to many red carpets before, I've won an Emmy for christ sake, I shouldn't be nervous going to a premiere. But, instead of listening to me like I wanted it to, my brain decided to think of all the things that could go wrong.

You'll trip on your dress...

You'll do the wrong pose...

You'll make a weird face...

A cough from my driver pulled me out of my obsessive thoughts and I unbuckled my seatbelt. I looked to my driver, who was standing with my door open, waiting for me to get out. I sent him a slight smile and scooted out of the door, my white heels hitting the ground. I lifted myself out of the car and stood up straight, holding my small clutch at my stomach.

I looked around at the fellow celebrities, paparazzi, and interviewers, my breath once again catching in my throat. I just shook my head to myself and began to take a few steps towards the red carpet. As long as I found someone I knew, I would be fine.