5 - TEXTS/STORY

Elizabeth Olsen - Baby Lizard 🦎
Fiona Bynres - Leprechaun 🍀
— — — — — — —

Baby Lizard 🦎
hey girlie! i have a proposal for you if
you're interested

Leprechaun 🍀
we're already married though
so you don't have to propose

Baby Lizard 🦎
shit i forgot
just kidding!
of course i didn't forget...heh

Leprechaun 🍀
jesus 😂
anyways, what's your proposal?

Baby Lizard 🦎
would you be interested in joining me and a few of my other friends tonight? we're going to a bar
it's called 'Death and Company'
it'll be really fun!!

Leprechaun 🍀
liz, you don't have to convince me to
go out with you!
of course i will!
who are your friends?

Baby Lizard 🦎
some of the marvel cast! only a few though
it'll be a surprise
i think you'll like them a lot!!

Leprechaun 🍀
i'm sure i will liz, i like al of your friends
especially myself
:)

Baby Lizard
you're so dumb X)
but i love it
okay, so we're meeting there at 7:45/8
i would say just leave from yours around 7:30

Leprechaun 🍀
okay! sounds good
thanks for the invite liz

Baby Lizard 🦎
of course fi
i haven't seen you in forever
i miss you

Leprechaun 🍀
i miss you too!
okay i have to go, but i will definitely
see you later
x

Baby Lizard 🦎
okay!
x

— — — — — — —

I had been attempting to properly curl my hair when I decided to just embrace my failure and go with my natural waves. I threw my blonde hair into a laid back, half up half down, messy bun. A few strands framed my face nicely, adding a bit of youthfulness to my look. I had done a simple makeup look since I had no desire to go overboard with it. If I wasn't going to a red carpet, then I usually just settled with mascara, brows, and lip gloss, just like I had tonight.

I got up from my vanity and walked towards my closet, pulling out a light pink, satin dress, and a cropped, black leather jacket. I put on both articles and gazed at myself in the mirror. The dress stopped at my midthigh, and the jacket complimented my lean figure quite nicely. I grabbed a pair of black, suede boots with a decent heel, and a black, leather, crossbody clutch.

I left my apartment when the clock said seven-thirty, heading down to get into a taxi and head to the bar. I was both excited, and nervous. I was glad that I would finally get a night out where I wasn't going to an event., That I was just having fun, but I was also extremely nervous because Elizabeth had given me no idea who would be joining us tonight.

When I got to the bar, I stepped out into the crisp air, looking around for a few moments. The outside was quite magical. The dark atmosphere was illuminated by bright street lights, and the colourful signs of downtown New York. I felt that this city could be perceived in so many different ways. Some people were scared and intimidated by it, afraid of the dangers or risks that came with living here. Others were fascinated by the city life and the popular phrase 'the city that never sleeps'. Then there were people like me. The people who loved it because of the people, the cultures and the atmosphere. You will always see the bad parts, but they're surface level. To find the good, you need to look for it.