Ch1

Shouto was surprised, all the siblings were...

They stared at their Dad who was standing in front on them.

"Your...your Soulmate?" Fuyumi frowned, looking to the blonde man next to their Dad.

Endeavor nodded.

"Isn't he younger than you?" Natsuo asked his Sister, earning a growl from their father.

Hawks turned away from his Soulmate's children.

"Don't worry about it, Enji. It's fine." He smiled.

He looked back towards the three siblings.

"I'm Keigo Takami, 22...Omega. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." The blonde bowed to the siblings.

"We're sorry. I'm Fuyumi, I'm 22 and an Alpha. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Keigo." Fuyumi bowed.

Hawks smiled widely, shaking her hand.
"Hello, Fuyumi."

Natsuo held out his hand.
"I'm Natsuo. 19 and a Beta." He smiled, shaking the Omega's hand.

The winged Hero smiled, turning his attention to the youngest Todoroki sibling.

Shouto stayed quiet, biting his lip nervously. He couldn't help but think....What if his Dad drives this Omega insane too and he hurts them too...What if Hawks didn't want his Soulmate's kids in his life? Would his Dad get rid of them just to keep the older Omega happy?

"Shouto..." his Dad warned the young Omega.

Shouto whined, causing Hawk to step forward instinctively, pausing when he stood in front of the younger boy.

Shouto turned to look at the ground, bowing to his Father's Omega.

"I'm Shouto...16, and...Omega." He mumbled the words, scared of any reaction he may receive.

He didn't expect the other Omega to pull him into a hug, pulling Shouto's face into his scent gland.

Takami started to purr.

Shouto sighed, relaxing into the Omega's hold.

They stayed like that for a few moments before Shouto remembered where he was, who he was in front of. He stepped back blushing, snapping the blonde Hero back to his own senses too.

He cleared his throat.
"I'm-I'm Sorry about that, Shouto... I-haven't connected or bonded with a younger Omega before." He blushed, embarrassed of his sudden mother-ish behaviour.

The three Todoroki children looked to their father.

"You've been dismissed." The Alpha said, it seems as though the two older siblings couldn't leave quick enough, but his youngest son was looking to the older Omega.

"Are you alright, Pup?" Hawks asked Shouto.

Shouto nodded, blushing as he walked away.

Hawks watched as the youngest Todoroki left the room.

He whined.
Enji put his hand on his Soulmate's shoulder.
"Takami, are you alright? What's wrong?" The Number One Hero asked.

Hawks bit his lip and whined again as he looked to his Soulmate.
"Something is wrong with Shouto." He mumbled.

The Alpha looked to the door that the younger boy had exited from.
"He seemed fine. That's just how he is."

The Omega shook his head.
"No...that's not it. Something is wrong with him. I can feel it." He paused.

"Our Omegas are trying to connect to each other, Shouto's is trying to reach out to mine...to ME." He stressed, eyes not leaving the doorway.

Enji sighed.
"Come on, love. We'll get some of your things unpacked."

Hawks nodded, picking up one of the boxes as he made his way to his new room.

As they passed Shouto's bedroom the Omega heard Shouto make a distressed noise.

He froze, ignoring as his Soulmate spoke to him.

He put the box on the floor and knocked on the door.
"Pup?" He asked through the door.

When the Omega on the other side didn't answer, Hawk's Omega started to panic.

'Pup. Soulmate's Pup. Your Pup.' He whined loudly with stress, claws digging into the palm of his hands.

"Takami!" The Alpha Hero frowned, confused and worried about his Mate's sudden weird behaviour.

Hawks ignored his Mate tho. He opened Shouto's bedroom door.

He looked around the room as the sudden intense scent hit him. Stress and anxiety filled the room.

Hawks looked around the room with a whine.
'Where's the Pup? Where is our Pup?!' His inner Omega panicked.

He heard a small whine come from the wardrobe. He hesitantly walked over to it, opening the door.

He threw his arms around the Omega Pup who was sobbing.

"What's wrong, Pup? Tell me." He said, forcing Shouto to look at him.

"You'll leave us...I lost my head-Omega once... I don't want to lose another one." He said, tears falling down his cheeks.

"It's stupid tho... I only met you today... But my Omega..." he stopped talking, averting his eyes from the older man.

"Feels like I'm...your new head-Omega. Right? Your 'Mum'?" Hawks asked.

Shouto wiped the tears from his eyes.
"Does that makes me a bad son? My Mum..."

Hawks shook his head.
"Of course not, Pup." He said. Rubbing his face against the younger boys.

Enji looked at the two Omegas with a frown.
"Shouto..." he said, causing the younger Omega to flinch.

"I'm sorry, Father..." he mumbled, trying to crawl to his knees, a sign of submission to ask for his Dad's forgiveness.

The Alpha sat next to his Mate, in front of his son.
"Shouto...He's not trying to replace your Mum...But you can finally have a parental Omega to bond with."

Shouto looked between the two adults in front of him.
"But...what if he leaves? I'll be alone again." Enji's heart dropped at the distraught look on his son's face.

"I won't, Pup. I promise." Hawks said, rubbing his face against Shouto's.

He sighed with relief, feeling the shift in Shouto's emotions and pheromones.

He pulled Shouto into his lap, guiding the Omega's nose into his scent gland.

He started to purr, calming the young Pup into sleep.

They stayed like that for a while, even Endeavor was still in the room sitting by the two.

"I'm glad he had you now." The Alpha said, running a hand through his son's hair, holding back a smile when he son snuggled into his hand.

Hawks smiled fondly.
"He has both of us now."