8

Angelique's POV

"It's going to be okay Ange" Josh whispers to me as we follow Coach Groulx down the hall, "I dont know, you might not be seeing me for a while Josh" I tell him in reply, he just kisses my head softly. We walk into the coaches room and I see all of my bosses there, once we walk in together we have their complete attention. "I found these two on the bench getting closer than necessary" Coach Groulx tells the coaches pointing at us, I look at my feet ready for the word  to leave and never come back. "Angelique is that true?" Marcus asks me, "yes" I reply ashamed, "you should know that you can't get involved romantically with any of the players" he explains to me, I look up at him and he has a serious expression on his face, I gulp and Josh squeezes my hand as support. "I'm so sorry Marcus, I didn't mean for it to happen, it was just something about Josh that I couldn't ignore" I explain looking over at Josh with a slight smile on my face, "I would usually fire people for this but, since you haven't been slacking at your duties and you haven't been noticably distracted i'll let it go this time..." I smile at Marcus, "but...if I see that this is affecting your jobs then I won't be as nice and you'll be on the next plane back to Vancouver" he explains to me, I squeal happily and run to Marcus giving him a hug, he laughs at my reactions but still hugs me back. "I won't disappoint any of you from now on" I tell all of the coaching staff with a huge smile on my face. "Josh if this affects your gameplay in any negative way you have to end whatever you guys have" Coach Groulx tells Josh with a serious tone, I see him nod also smiling.

We step out of the room a few seconds later, I breath a sigh of relief with my smile permanently on my face. Josh wraps his arms around me and spins me around making me laugh, "Josh put me down i'm getting dizzy" I tell him holding his arms. He stops a few seconds later setting me back onto my feet. I turn to face him, and he doesn't let me talk because he puts his lips on mine craddling my face gently as he kisses me passionately. His hands then move to my waist placing them there holding me close, my arms go around his neck as we keep kissing. Someone coughs making us pull away from each other, I blush once I see all of Team Canada looking at us with wide eyes, except for the select few that already knew about us. "Hey guys" I say biting my lip as I look over at Josh before looking back at the team, "So Angie is the one you've been talking about these past few weeks" Nick Ritchie says breaking the silence, I blush at his comment burying myself into Josh's chest to avoid their stares. He just wraps his arms around me in a tight hug, "It was nothing but great things Ange" he whispers to me before kissing my head. "Joshy boy here is whipped" Zach says coming up to us and patting Josh's back, I see Josh turning a little pink as he runs a hand through his hair showing me that he's nervous. I giggle slightly making Josh turn his attention back to me, "you think that's funny?" he asks me smirking, I nod and before I know it he's tickling me. "J-j-josh p-p-please s-s-stop" I say between laughs crouched over as he has his arms around me. 

After awhile Josh stops tickling me and lets me go, I go up to him and straighten his suit, "well we better go big day tomorrow" I explain smiling up at him, he pecks my lips and grabs my hand. I look down at our hands and smile, thinking about how happy it makes me to be able to show my affectioon for Josh in the open. He squeeze's my hand making me look up at him, "whatcha thinking about?" He asks me, "just how happy I am to be able to do this and not hide it" I say bringing our intertwined hands up so that he can see. "I could not be happier right now" he tells me squeezing my hand again before we walk to get our coats on so that we can leave the arena and go to our hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get to the hotel together with our hands still intertwined as we go to the elevators. Once the elevator doors are closed Josh presses me against the elevator wall, I look up at him, and he's smiling down at me, he puts his lips on mine kissing me deeply as my arms go around his neck by instinct. I smile into the kiss as he lifts me off the ground making me wrap my legs around his waist, his hands go to my thighs to keep me elevated. I run my fingers through his hair tugging a little making him groan. The ding of the elevator makes us come back to the real world, so I pull away and see that we're at my floor, I rest my head on Josh's shoulder to catch my breath before I release my legs from his grip so that I can get to my room. I peck Josh's lips one last time, "see you tomorrow Josh" I say to him before walking out of the elevator and getting to my room. 

As I go to open my hotel room door someone grabs my waist and turns me around, before I can say anything some lips are on mine. I'm stunned so I don't respond, the person pulls away and I see Brayden in front of me, "Brayden, what was that!" I say my eyes wide, "I just needed to know what it felt like to kiss you" he tells me and hangs his head in shame, "you know that I have feelings for Josh, well the whole team also knows, but you knew for a while and you still do this" I say, "i know, i'm so sorry Angie, it was a stupid move" he replies running a hand through his hair, "hey Brayden, you'll find some amazing girl that will love you just as much as you love her" I explain to him with a hand on his arm, he nods, "yeah I hope, what you and Josh have is something special, you guys had automatic attraction since the first time you met, like love at first sight" he says to me smiling at me. I'm shocked by his statement but I realise that he's completely right, I didn't even know Josh at all and I immediately felt a connection to him. "I'll just go and let you enjoy your night" Brayden says snapping me out of my thoughts, I smile at him, "see you tomorrow Brayden" I tell him waving before entering my hotel room with a sigh. 

I figure that I shold tell Josh about the incident with Brayden so I text him to come to my room for a second. I sit on the edge of my bed fidling with my fingers to calm my nerves hoping that he won't be mad. There's a knock at my door so I get off the bed and go to open the door. Josh is standing on the other side in his pj's which consist of a tshirt and some patterned pants. "Hey" he says, "come in, I want to tell you something" I explain moving aside so that he can enter my room. I close the door behind him and sit down on the bed again. "Okay, so when you left me at the elevator I went to my door, as I was going to open the door Brayden snuck up on me and grabbed me in his arms and kissed me right on the lips, I obviously didn't kiss him back, but we talked after the kiss and he was very sorry and he felt stupid, I just thought that I should tell you before you found out some other way" I explain as I look up at him to see his reaction.

I look back down at my hands fidling with them once again, Josh puts his hands on mine so that I stop fidgeting, I keep looking at our hands. "Please look at me Ange" he says to me, I bite my lip as I look up at him again. "I'm not mad at you, it wasn't your fault" he explains to me smiling, this makes me smile too, "please don't do anything to Brayden, he already had to deal with my rejection" I say, he sighs, "pleeeeeease Josh, he's doesn't need that, plus you're going to have to play with him and this is probaby going to affect the chemistry, just please try not to make this a big deal" I add pleading to him, "okay, okay Ange i'll leave it alone, and thank you for telling me even though it's approaching midnight and we both need to be awake tomorrow for another busy day" he replies smirking at me, with that being said I let out a yawn stretching my arms over my head before falling back onto my bed from my sitting position. 

I feel the bed dip and Josh lies next to me supporting himself with his arm. I look up at him smiling and he brings his hand up to my face moving a piece of my hair behind my ear, "you're so beautiful Ange" he tells me making me blush as I bring my hands over my face to hide it. "No stop it's true" Josh says taking my hands into his as he kisses both hands softly before bringing me into his chest. I melt into his embrace and before I know it i'm asleep.

A/N Okay here's this chapter, Josh and Angie can FINALLY be together without any worries!!! Aren't you guys happy that Angie didn't get fired!!! <3