1

it's been 5 years since the second wizarding war.

it was the war that change every current witch and wizards life.

it also happened to be the the war that caused the dark lords fall.

but the thing is, nobody will remember what happened.

nobody will remember how extraordinary their lives were, being able to go to hogwarts to study something most people believe is a myth.

nobody will remember all the people who were lost during a long battle for freedom.

the dark lord knew his fate, that the boy who lived will eventually destroy him. he knew he had to do something for the wizarding world to remember his glory.

except they won't remember anything.

he who must not be named took everything from them.

all memories or hints that the wizarding world ever existed was simply vanished from everyone's mind.

headmasters, professors, students, workers, every witch or wizard wont remember a single thing.

hogwarts stands still in silence, nobody to walk through the corridors. nobody to get detention for being late to a lesson. nobody to prepare a feast. absolutely nothing.

maybe that will change one day, but who knows. magic is a very powerful thing, and it will take a very powerful person to undo it.

but will it ever get done?

will anyone ever remember?