Coming out (Jaden x Mads)

[This chapter will have Jaden and Mads son coming out to Jaden and Mads as he's gay. Please don't take this offensively I love all of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I realize how scary it can be to come out so don't worry because I will never judge you!!!]

William Oliver Hossler~ 16years old, Jaden and Mads son. He's gay but no body knows yet. He lives in a house with Jaden, Mads and there dog juice.

Wills pov:
I laid in my bed staring at my celling. I just got back from school and this has been the time I had been dreading. I have known I was gay for about 2 years. I mean I first got a hint when I saw both boys and girls attractive but I always leaned more towards boys. When I was 13 I was bi in secret. Then when I was 14 I realized I was fully gay. No one knows except for my friends and boyfriend. Yes I was dating someone. We have been together for about 10 months and his name is Jacob. He's super sweet and overprotective of me. I heard the downstairs door open and heard Juice start barking.
M-"Will you home?"
I sighed and sat up and put on a smile and went downstairs greeting my parents.
W-"Hi mom hi dad!"
I said hugging each which they happily returned.
J-"Hey bud how was school?"
W-"It was alright I got my biology test back"
M-"And how did you do?"
My mom asked as we walked into the kitchen. I was sitting on the bar stool while my mom was now cooking and my dad was leaning against the counter across from me.
W-"I got a 90"
J-"Wow good job bud! I'm so proud of you!" He said coming over and hugging me.
M-"Good job baby boy! I'm so proud of you too" she said kissing my head. I decided that if I didn't tell them about me now then I never would and would fake my happiness.
W-"Um I was wondering if we could talk after dinner its important"
J-"For sure bub"
M-"Of course baby"
My mom finished cooking and we all sat at the table eating talking about little things. After we finished we sat on the couch in the living room.
W-"So I wanted to talk to you guys because I've been hiding something from you for a long time"
M-"what is it baby?"
W-"I-I" I broke down and started sobbing. They both came to me and hugged me wrapping there arms around me holding me tightly.
J-"Shh Shh bubba what is it."
W-"Your going to hate Me"
M-"what we could never baby"
W-"Promise?"
J-"Promise baby boy"
W-"Well I'm um I'm gay"
I heard them each gasp which made me break down more. As I was thinking the worse they both held me tighter. My dad pulled me into his chest and let me sob into him.
J-"Bubba it's ok! We still love you the same and we support you! Love is love"
M-"Oh my sweet Angel don't cry! Listen baby mommy and daddy will always love you! I'm so incredibly proud to call you my son"
W-"Really?"
I said looking at them as new hot tears rolled out and my voice cracking.
J-"Really baby. Just because your gay it doesn't change the way we view you. No matter what your sexuality is, no matter what you go through, or what you look like or even how you act I will always be proud to have you as my son"
M-"Same here!"
I hugged them both and we all cried together hugging each other.
J-"Well I say we grab a bowl of ice cream and talk together huh?"
He said after we finished hugging.
M-"Yeah and maybe see what boy as won over my boys heart." She said kissing my cheek. I laughed and nodded. We went into the kitchen and each grabbed a bowl of Chocolate ice cream.
We went back to the living room and ate on the coffee table.
M-"So I'm now dying to know who's your crush?"
I laughed and smiled at my mom.
W-"Well I'm actually dating this guy named Jacob for 10months. He's really sweet and funny and kind. Also super hot. But I love how he respected the fact that I wasn't ready to come out to you guys yet. He said he would always wait until I was ready and I finally am"
M-"Awww that beautiful show me a picture."
I giggled and took out my phone.
W-"I'll show you a few but be warned there are some that are kissing"
J-"Hurry up I'm excited!"
I giggled and opened the camera app and showed them the pictures.