AYOOOOO??????

oneshot/fic idea!!!!! pog!!!

THE COMPASS WILBUR MADE FOR TOMMY JAHDJSHA

if tommy breaks or loses the compass (like if it burns when hes in lava), not only will it be gone but tubbo will be a temporary ghost (kinda like Wilbur, but only for the period amount of time that tommy had the compass for. e.x; if the day after wilbur gave tommy the compass he loses or burns it, tubbo will be a ghost for 1 day. if tommy loses it like a week later, tubbo will be a ghost for a week. etc.), when tubbo becomes a ghost, it will not count as a cannon death. and all of the cannon deaths that occur to him while hes a ghost dont count. for example, if tubbo got caught in a war whilst hes a ghost and he dies, it will not count and he still has 2(?) lives. (i think he has 2 lives left but idk-)

tommy knows this, and he knows its risky. he knows hes had this compass for awhile and that if he slips up, tubbos gonna be gone for a long time. despite this, he attempts to go and travel through the nether to get to lmanburg and see his old friends, but he falls down in a pit of lava and the compass burns. when he respawns back in his tent he falls to his knees and sobs uncontrollably. tubbos ghost appears before him and holds out his hand to tommy, saying something along the lines of 'you did good, big man'.

tommy looks to tubbo and pulls him into a tight hug, tubbo dissapears and leaves tommy, sobbing loudly on the ground outside his tent.

the actual oneshot will probably be in the next part!!! pog!!!! if i like this idea a lot i might turn it into a fic!! ill mostly update late at night and as often as possible <33