Compass oneshot thing 🏃‍♂️

warning i cried while making this so uh if you dont like sad things uhhh,,, skip this ig? idk sorryyyyy

—————————————————

Tommy's pov
_____________________________

i had just finished moving all of my stuff from the chests to the barrels by wills house. while digging in the many barrels looking for empty ones, i found an interesting item. it was the compass wilbur made for me when i first got exiled.. the one that points to tubbos whitehouse. i grab the old thing and stuff it in my pocket along with my hand, fiddling with it every so often. i go to wilburs little shack and look at some of the pictures he had brought back. looks through his barrels and chests for armor. maybe even read through how to sex 2 a few times just for a nice laugh. i look up at a picture on the wall, it was one of the first ones will had brought back.

the l'manburg photo.

after a while i stop snooping around in his shit and take a look at my to-do list. theres only a few things on it; go mining, get enchantments, trade with the locals... oh yeah.

go to l'manburg to see old friends.

oh well, lets do that first and get it out of the way.

i grab some armor, a sword, and i keep the compass on me. it seems to calm me down.

i head to the nether, walking around and looking for the portal thats at spawn, trading with a few piglins along the way. thank god i brought gold, i wouldve been dead if not for the extra mining trip i went for.

as i go to pick up whatever the piglin dropped for the gold, i get knocked off the bridge and into the lava. goddammit ghast.

i respawn at my tent and head back to the barrels in logsted. its only now that i realize i cant find one of the things in looking for. the compass.

i didnt have it in my inventory, right? it cant be gone. it cant be gone it cant be gone. im so stupid im such an idiot. i keep looking in the barrels to see if it actually burned, starting to panic once i realize it isnt in any of them.

no no no no no this isnt real this cant be happening. i double and triple check them, my eyesight starting to blur due to the tears in my eyes. maybe if i just close my eyes and wait long enough ill wake up. maybe its just a silly nightmare.

but i never wake up.

i leann up against one of the barrels, sobbing as quietly as i could and gripping onto my hair. i wipe the tears from my eyes and look up, a ghostly figure standing before me.

"tubbo tubbo im sorry im so so sorry i—"
"youre alright, big man."

and right there right then, its like he dissapeared. he just.. vanished... leaving me as i fell to my knees.

everything after that was quite a blur. i guess i blacked out, i remember waking up in the same spot and trying to forget what happened. which led to what im doing now, trying to craft it again. it did take quite a long time, but eventually i did it. later on i did notice its pointing in a different direction. i followed it, not really caring if i get caught anymore. i walk and walk and walk,

so this is what its pointing to.

it leads me to the bench where all the discs are. i look around, making sure im completely alone as i pop in one of the music discs and sit down, watching the night sky.

_________________________________________

609 words woo pog!!