CHARACTER Q & A!

I didn't do this in the previous book of the  series but I thought it'll be cool to do a character Q&A!

So you can ask any questions/ comments you want to any of the characters in the previous book, this one, and me if you want (however if it's too personal or I'm not comfortable with it, I won't respond or message you privately).

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Let's start off with the originals:

Rain? / Messiah?

Élie? / Kristian?

Kaleem? / Remi?

Kolbie? / Jairo?

Ueno? / Noeline? / Deina?

Malana?

Any of the Baiamontes?

Any other characters you remember from the first book?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Dominique? / Zakari?

Victor? / Jahmiah?

Kinsley? / Amarin?

Kian?

Armelle?

Ara? / Kamar?

The Young's?

Any other characters you want to ask?

And then your author KATLAS or Kenny, whichever you want to address me as?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I want to thank everyone who read this book and voted, left comments (especially you guys for the support and feedback)
and have added my books to your reading lists.

Now the question is, will there be a third book in the series or will I leave it here?

The answer to that is I don't know but if there were to be a third book in the series then it'll come a lot later since I want to put other books out.

I've had fun with this and I hope you have too! Let me know what bonus scenes you want here and I'll write them in their own separate book and release them altogether so you can just read with waiting for updates!

I love you guys, follow me for my other books coming! ❤️

My new book: Seven Deadly Men coming out tomorrow!