hello,

"Mom, dad. I don't know what's your point here but whatever you're planning, it's not going to work." Jimin whisper after fixing himself, glacing at this weird woman in front her.

He knew that his parents was setting him up with some girls when he's dating Mina. But legally, Mina has took his interest off so, it wouldn't be hard for him to be the real Jimin here.

Mrs Park ignores and laugh, "Jimin~ This is Kim Seoyoung. She's beautiful isn't?" She asks.

Jimin roll his eyes directly when Seoyoung's mom and her daughter make an eye contact with him. He's 23 years old. He can have any girls he want but at this point, he only wants Mina.

Mr Park nudges him, "introduce yourself, Jimin."

"I'm not 9 years old, dad." He answers, turning his head at his dad. Looking rude, that's what in his mind.

To make both of his parents pissed off.

She glances at how his own dad heating up. Seoyoung watches how the two was heating and she suddenly says, "it's nice to get to see you face to face, Jimin."

Jimin turns up at her, faking a smile, "yeah. I wish to never get to see you, face to face."

"Park Jimin!" Mrs Park glared at Jimin. She knew jimin ain't having this but, she doesn't want him to go with that Myoui Mina.

Jimin raises his eyebrows, "mom, dad. I've told you, I'm not interest. Especially, when I'm dating someone I fell for. I'm not into you both trying to set me up and ruins my relationship that I'm having now."

"Park Jimin, you better keep that language in. These are our guests." Mr Park attacks again.

Jimin leans on his chair, taking a cup of his water and drinks it. He's just charging. He can burst any moment. If he goes back to his apartment, having Mina all quiet and breaks up with him, that's it.

He'll possibly turns into the guy that his parents never wishes for.

"Do you need some times alone with Seoyoung, Jimin dear?" Seoyoung's mom asked, trying to pull Jimin's interest bsck.

Jimin glances at his mom then to this woman in front him who's shyly smiling. This is a chance. He nods with no words.

The Parks was smiling ear to ear while grabbing Mrs Kim away from the two. It's only him, and Seoyoung. He's getting the chance, to give her a warning.

"Look, ma'am."

She then burst into scoffs, "don't call me ma'am, Jimin. I have a name."

"I prefer ma'am," he glares at her. "Listen here carefully, and take notes to every words I'm saying, alright?"

He says, looking directly at her without emotions. She was hesitated but, decides to nods. Jimin has been keeping that cold and no emotion face ever since she saw him.

"I will not, fucking marry you."

Her heart drops. She wad expecting but, without the harsh words. "I love someone else and I don't want to hurt any single part of her,"

"My parents hates her but who gives a fuck? It's my love life. They shouldn't try to get involved in everything. If I love and want another girl, I will go different paths." He explains.

"You're being a rebel, son." She accidentally stutter. Jimin scoffs while rolling his eyes at her dumbness.

"I'm 23 years old. Currently dating, and soon to be engaged but not with you. I don't even know who the fuck you are." He says, still trying to protect Mina's heart inside his body.

"Then, we can get know each other."

He scoffs, "aren't you ashamed getting with a man who's happily in love with another woman?" He directly says, sitting up straight staring her.

"I only love one woman. Which is, my girlfriend now. No matter how much my parents trying to pull her off my life, I'll never let her go and that's the fullstops,"

"Marry another man, bother another man. Not me. I'm happy. With my life now and I don't the third person between me and my girlfriend to makes me happy. My mom has bring me alot disappointment."

Seoyoung shook her head, holding Jimin's hand as he pulls it back, "no, please. Give me a chance. I don't know who's your girlfriend is but, I can make you happier than she does."

He scoffs, taking a sip on his drink with a fake smile once again. He stood up leaning close to her who's beating to death,

"That's the most dumb thing I've heard."