goodbye.

"Nothing bad will happen. She's my girlfriend and always be."

After multiple breath, he finally opens the door seeing a sight of his girleon the living room snuggled in his hoodie.

He couldn't resist from smiling; at how only the back of her head was peeking through the big couch. As soon as he has struggling with his shoes, he straightly goes to his woman.

He hugs her, wrapping his arms around her neck giving multiple kisses on the cheeks at the neck. She turns with a smile.

The smile that he'll always love. Only his big obsession, her cute smile. He smile of seeing her adorable smile.

"Did I make you wait?" He asks. Mina just smiles, pecking on his cheek and pull away.

She pat a seat beside him, asking him to sit down. Understanding her movements, he plops himself besides her.

He groans, looking up at the ceiling for a seconds. "Rough day?" That's the first thing she asks to him.

He turns at her, staring at her all he wanted before giving one honest smile, "very. But, you never fails to make it better."

He pinches her cheeks when she straightly look away to watch the tv. She only smiles when he says those.

He felt something's odd. He starts to felt nervous but, managed to hid it through his 'stressed' face.

"Is everything okay, Mina?"

He finally asks. Not taking his eyes off her; who's focusing on the tv. Meanwhile Mina, having a hard time fighting with her mind.

He's stressed, Mina.

I should say it.

Jimin, let's break up.

She was holding every tears that are trying to roll down her face. She blinks her eyes everytime to prevent her tears from coming out.

She turns at him, having him already staring at her; admiring every single part of her face. Like he may say, she's his obsession.

When his eyes meets her, it felt like the galaxy speaks for them. The small water tears forming on her eyes while his ees getting soft, melting to her stares.

She slowly forms a smile, "I love you. I really do."

He didn't utter a words. This situation is familiar. To not keep pushing her, he keep staring at her letting her have the chance to speak and explain.

Everytime he was getting the comfort from her, he'll always feel like he'll lose her. In any way, any minutes.

"Your parents hates me."

Again. Jimin seat up straight, knowing where this situation going.

"Listen to me, Jimin." Mina added once she saw how he was about to attack. Jimin turns at her, giving her back the attention she needed.

She took a deep breath, "they didn't do nor say anything stupid, alright?"

"How can I know those are the truth?" He straightly asks not wanting to wait any longer.

This situation is eating him up with every feelings. With that, his overthink wins. He doesn't want to lose her, in every way it is, she'll always be his'.

She keeps the eye contact, smiling at him and tries to reach out his cheek but, Jimin catches it and hold it all tight inside his hands.

"Jimin,"